Freebie Thread for the week of 7/30/07

Just so you know, I got belittled for using this coupon today. I was told it was one of many coupons that gymboree was going to publish but then didn't and didn't authorize this company to publish. So then after telling me this and then it's not good until January, then tells me they're only going to honor it until August 7th. So after all that....I'm only trying to purchase a pair of 4.99 flip flops.....then she says....is there anything else you'd like to get? I'm thinking..after you make me feel like crap, you want me to buy more? I think not!

So just be careful using the coupon, you may have the same hassle.

Rachel

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=9915&iid=05-23-07_Triad|Huggies|SamsClub

Ooo....We need lunch bags! I signed up both of my school age kids. Hopefully it will come!

Thanks!,

Dawn
I signed up for this a long time ago and never got it either. I didn't get the scoopex thingie for the pets.

Just so you know, I got belittled for using this coupon today. I was told it was one of many coupons that gymboree was going to publish but then didn't and didn't authorize this company to publish. So then after telling me this and then it's not good until January, then tells me they're only going to honor it until August 7th. So after all that....I'm only trying to purchase a pair of 4.99 flip flops.....then she says....is there anything else you'd like to get? I'm thinking..after you make me feel like crap, you want me to buy more? I think not!

So just be careful using the coupon, you may have the same hassle.

Rachel

Any here actually have any luck using the coupon?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter