Freebie Thread for the week of 7/16/07

I WISH we had a B&N, my kids have read alot more then 8 books already this summer and to get a treat of a free book from the bookstore would be great.

W don't have a B&N here either, the nearest one is miles away and over a toll bridge. :( I actually read in the local paper that B&N did some research in our area and determined that our demographics didn't warrant a store. They thought we're all a bunch of illiterates! :rotfl2:

I need help finding a link......my frined just had a baby and I thought I had sent her all the free baby links. I can't figure out which thread it was one. Does anyone still have that information?

Thanks!

feebie fairy was sooo good to me yesterday!!! I received a really nice coleman lantern w/ 4 d batteries from Malboro. I thought it would have had some kind of advertisement on the lantern but nope...its a silver/gold color. My newest fav feebie!! I wish I could find the link to send to my mom but the search feature isn't finding it :(

I also received a soyjoy bar (yummy) and aquafresh toothpaste. Mike & Ike sent some Hot Tamales (ice flavor) and Tangy something or another but they were really tart. The kids loved them..myDH 12 is adicted to the game

Hope all you have a super weekend!

feebie fairy was sooo good to me yesterday!!! I received a really nice coleman lantern w/ 4 d batteries from Malboro. I thought it would have had some kind of advertisement on the lantern but nope...its a silver/gold color. My newest fav feebie!! I wish I could find the link to send to my mom but the search feature isn't finding it :(

I also received a soyjoy bar (yummy) and aquafresh toothpaste. Mike & Ike sent some Hot Tamales (ice flavor) and Tangy something or another but they were really tart. The kids loved them..myDH 12 is adicted to the game

Hope all you have a super weekend!
from the new freebie thread for week of 7/23:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=19972126&postcount=452

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter