Freebie Thread for the week of 7/16/07

She's great other than the fact that she's been a little fussy lately with going to sleep so she's making my wife sleep deprived but other than that everything is good.

--Mr. DB

That's good (except the sleep deprived part of course :) ) I hope your DW gets a good nights sleep soon. :cloud9:

Freebies have slowed down here the past 2 months or so-- am i the only one? Here's to a good freebie week!:goodvibes

I had a good freebie weekend: Goody's, huggies diaper sample, Mr. Coffee sample, and Lysol samples! Wow!
Ok...off to find some freebies for everyone!:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!!! Just a quick reminder to actually READ the terms and conditions of every 'freebie' you sign up for. I got stuck (my fault totally) with a membership for bodyfitpro.com. They sent me an email, gave me two days to decline-they sent the email Friday night and were closed Saturday and Sunday-and sent the product on Monday morning before they opened. supposedly. sigh. I had to threaten to call the ATTy Gen in Utah for an inquiry before they would agree to credit the charge they had already made to my card. I had paid shipping charges. Dumb me.

Nope- me to Maggie... HOWEVER, I did get a notification in the mail saying Fed Ex needed directions to our house bc I had a package...who is it from?? CALPHALON!!!! So, hopefully they can find it today!!

Let's see if we can get this party started....

Bald Guyz Grooming Products...

There is a form right there to fill out to get free samples of their products and it enters you to become the bald guy of the week. This is not just a contest because is says you will get free samples even without becoming the bald guy of the week.

Some of their products look like.....head wipes, suntan lotion for your head, shave gel, etc.

http://www.baldguyz.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter