FREE!! OPEN! Lots of JULY! Last Minute Fridge Swap at POP, 2009 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping again. I seen these date available on another one so I'm trying to be patient but I'm getting worried I will miss out on both.:guilty:
The last time she was on was 4/6. I hope shes ok.

We will be there Aug 6th - 13th and would be interested I did send a PM but it doesn't show in my sent mail?:confused3

Between :happytv: and:surfweb: and :laundy: and :stir:, I am checking in for a confirmation.:goodvibes

Hi,

I sent you a pm, but I thought I'd leave a post here too. We'll be staying at the Pop from November 29 - December 7 and I'd love to be able to get in on this swap! We were able to do the fridge swap for our last trip and it was such a blessing!

Thanks so much!

If anyone backs out and doesn't confirm, I am interesting in a swap for September 24-October 4, or at least a partial. Thanks

I would like to give my 2cent advice: It looks like that the OP probably is busy and won't be able to update the thread for now. So it's really important that existing swappers to contact the person before and after you on the list to exchange info ensuring the fridge is hand-off properly or safely stored with POP Luggage Service with the next swapper info taped to the front of the fridge. For reference, it is listed by OP in the guide line on the post#1. I also printed all the info of the next swapper at home and brought the tape with me. I hope that everyone will help the OP out by doing your part ensuring the swap running smoothly.

What would be helpful is that everyone will update the thread when you got home so that later swappers know the current condition of the fridge. IMHO.

Have a great vacation everyone!!!! :yay:

I would like to give my 2cent advice: It looks like that the OP probably is busy and won't be able to update the thread for now. So it's really important that existing swappers to contact the person before and after you on the list to exchange info ensuring the fridge is hand-off properly or safely stored with POP Luggage Service with the next swapper info taped to the front of the fridge. For reference, it is listed by OP in the guide line on the post#1. I also printed all the info of the next swapper at home and brought the tape with me. I hope that everyone will help the OP out by doing your part ensuring the swap running smoothly.

What would be helpful is that everyone will update the thread when you got home so that later swappers know the current condition of the fridge. IMHO.

Have a great vacation everyone!!!! :yay:

Yep I had sent a PM about the 1st week of Dec but have not heard back... Thanks for all that you do to help!

We would love to add on for oct 24-30. I will send you a pm.

Thanks-
Melanie

Ok I am going to see if I can locate the fridge and see if we can save this thread and fridge... PMs sent to 4disney, swimgirl, and mommababs to try and locate...

Ok so I have heard from 4disney they are still hoping to get the fridge for their upcoming trip.:thumbsup2 Waiting to hear from swimgirl to see if they had the fridge or not... This is the list as is stands today...

UPDATED LIST PAGE 41

Spoke with my4men and they no longer need the fridge. I know Mermaid2Sea still wants it 8/14...

If I can locate the fridge I will start a new thread and try and clean this up.

Ok so I have heard from 4disney they are still hoping to get the fridge for their upcoming trip.:thumbsup2 Waiting to hear from swimgirl to see if they had the fridge or not... This is the list as is stands today...

7/6 - 7/13 swimgirl1425 CONFIRMED
7/13 - 7/25 OPEN
7/25 - 8/1 4disney CONFIRMED
8/1 - 8/14 OPEN
8/14 - 8/21 Mermaid2sea CONFIRMED
8/21 - 9/6 4everluvDisney CONFIRMED
9/6 - 9/14 Nefferz
9/14 - 9/18 flame_chick
9/18 - 9/25 hessmess5
9/25 - 10/6 ExPirateShopGirl
10/6 - 10/15 4everluvDisney CONFIRMED
10/15 - 11/27 OPEN
11/27 - 12/7 reserved CONFIRMED
12/7 - 12/31 :santa: OPEN

Spoke with my4men and they no longer need the fridge. I know Mermaid2Sea still wants it 8/14...

If I can locate the fridge I will start a new thread and try and clean this up.

Mercenary, thank you for stepping up. If you need help please let me know. I asked 4disney to take picture of the fridge and provide an update when she's done. The list on page 1 wasn't update but 4everluvDisney will have the fridge from Aug 23-26 and I will have the fridge from Aug 26-Sep 6. We had made arrangement to hand-off the fridge. I sent a message to Nefferz and waiting to hear back for a hand-off as well. To avoid the fridge goes missing, it's better if we can do a face-face swap. If there is a gap, keeping the fridge at Luggage Service of the home resort POP only, no off-site/other resort swapping. I think it would help to minimize the chance of fridge missing.

Mercenary, thank you for stepping up. If you need help please let me know. I asked 4disney to take picture of the fridge and provide an update when she's done. The list on page 1 wasn't update but 4everluvDisney will have the fridge from Aug 23-26 and I will have the fridge from Aug 26-Sep 6. We had made arrangement to hand-off the fridge. I sent a message to Nefferz and waiting to hear back for a hand-off as well. To avoid the fridge goes missing, it's better if we can do a face-face swap. If there is a gap, keeping the fridge at Luggage Service of the home resort POP only, no off-site/other resort swapping. I think it would help to minimize the chance of fridge missing.

Ok great... Let’s hope we can find it... I have updated the list with your information above... If we can locate it and start a new thread I will try and reconfirm the users on the list...

dsnycrzy I added you to the temp list since you kept posting and it was free at that time... :) Could you get with 4disney and mermaid2sea and exchange all the info?

Name
Email
Res/Conf number
and phone number that you maybe reached at while at Disney? 4disney and mermaid2sea could you do the same for dsnycrzy? this will keep it out of storage for a week. (if we locate it)

Please...pretty please...If the fridge is located and If you have an opening, I would love to be added or at least a back-up for 9/15-24 or a portion of it.

The swap I was in is now gone. :(

A couple of things to help you out (running a swap, I have learned ALOT) if they can't find it at the resort. The next time you call, as them for the number to CENTRAL LOST and FOUND. Many times after a certain amount of time (usually 10 days) the item is sent to Central lost and found and held for 30 days. If it isn't claimed in 30 days, it is destroyed or offered to CMs.

Also, when calling the resort ask to speak to the LUGGAGE SERVICES MANAGER. Cast Members will only look so far...if it has been moved to long term storage or sent to Central lost in found it has to go through the luggage services manager.

HTH in locating the fridge.

Please...pretty please...If the fridge is located and If you have an opening, I would love to be added or at least a back-up for 9/15-24 or a portion of it.

The swap I was in is now gone. :(

A couple of things to help you out (running a swap, I have learned ALOT) if they can't find it at the resort. The next time you call, as them for the number to CENTRAL LOST and FOUND. Many times after a certain amount of time (usually 10 days) the item is sent to Central lost and found and held for 30 days. If it isn't claimed in 30 days, it is destroyed or offered to CMs.

Also, when calling the resort ask to speak to the LUGGAGE SERVICES MANAGER. Cast Members will only look so far...if it has been moved to long term storage or sent to Central lost in found it has to go through the luggage services manager.

HTH in locating the fridge.

Done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter