FREE!! OPEN! Lots of JULY! Last Minute Fridge Swap at POP, 2009 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi just checking in to see how things are going...I just sent sbick75 and dizneemommy email to switch info for June.

Hi,

Just got back and the fridge is waiting for Stacy who is arriving today. It took me a couple days to get it...they said they couldn't find it, there was no fridge with my name on it when we arrived. But 2 days later they called saying it had just arrived. I don't know what that means, but I did end up getting it finally.

I left coffee filters in the fridge, we have no use for ones that small, so no one will have to bring them for a while. Also there are some cups in there...not for coffee, just for juice or milk or whatever, but it was one last thing to pack to bring home so hopefully someone will find use for them.

The fridge is very clean, we've been taking good care of it. On the ouside in big blue stickers it says something to the effect of "POP Last Minute Fridge Swap."

Enjoy!

what kind of filters does the coffe pot take?

Is there a place to put the name of the next person on the box?

Do I put the luggage slip in a envelope with the next person info and hand it to front desk for the next person to pick up? So, at least they have the luggage slip?

Just wanted to say thanks for the use of the fridge! :worship: It was great to have for our water and juice boxes. We never used the coffee maker or cups. We dropped it off Saturday at 11am. With the next swappers name and info on it. No problems at all, and luggage service was great. Thanks again!

I wasn't sure if the schedule on the 1st page was still accurate for 2009 -- any chance the fridge is still available for Dec 26-Jan 3 2009/2010?!

Have we heard anything from the fridge? Is it still in working order?

Hello, I was wondering if these dates are available for the fridge, if so, sign me up!!!

If the dates get confirmed, I will pass along all the necessary information.

Thanks,
Ukie Mouse

:santa:Hi! We are going to the POP for free dining from December 3-9,2009 and would like to join your fridge swap. We are already going in August but couldn't resist the PIN for free dining again. We have never stayed at the POP so we are really looking forward to being there.:dance3:Thanks, Loretta

Boy does it get COLD!! actually froze my wine that was in the door. But it was great for freezing water & other drinks & a mister for use during the HOT HOT days.

Thanks to the swappers before and after me for making the swaps easy ( my DH wasn't with me so theirs pitched in and carried it in and out for me)

If availability opens for Sept 25- Oct 4th 2009 opens up.. Im so in those are the dates Im there!

Okay just saw you have some openings while we are there, from July 11-18th, we would be interested if you can msg me please.

Even though the first post doesn't list me as confirmed, I am confirmed for September 25 through October 6th!

I would be interested in 8/7-8/14. Thanks. Let me know:goodvibes Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter