FREE!! OPEN! Lots of JULY! Last Minute Fridge Swap at POP, 2009 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a82allison

DIS Veteran
COME JOIN US! Check our list for your dates!

The fridge is now FREE to everyone who joins!

This swap is at Pop Century Resort.

Remember, you need to contact the people on the list right before you and right after you to coordinate pick-up and drop off times. If you do not have face to face contact with someone then you will need to drop off the fridge with Luggage Services and get a claim slip from them. HOLD on to your CLAIM SLIP!! You will need to attach the next persons full name and arrival date to the fridge box so that the person who arrives next has a package (fridge) waiting for them at luggage services.
The more time that our fridge is in luggage services the more likely it is to get lost....SO let's try to keep the amount of time in luggage services to a minimum! :)

If you do NOT pick up the fridge for any reason you MUST tell me ASAP. If the fridge cannot be found it is most likely buried in luggage services somewhere. When I find out two swappers back that the fridge had not been found, then it is very difficult for me to help the current person. If you need to describe the box to luggage services, it is in the original box (see pictures) and has bright sheets of paper attached to the sides that say "Last Minute Fridge Swap". If anyone changes the box (it probably needs it)...then please tell me so that I can update the description.

Currently (still as of 3/26/2009), our fridge does not have a box!

If you want my contact info before you leave for Disney then please send me a PM before your trip. !!

Here's the list! Check for your spot! Make sure you contact the person right before and right after you for contact info! The blue means those swappers have completed the swap.

2009!!

12/31 - 1/5
1/ 5 - 1/10 sheepdog23 CONFIRMED
1/10 - 1/14
1/14 - 1/18
1/18 - 1/24 SarahD CONFIRMED
1/24 -2/1 justtobeme2 CONFIRMED
2/1 - 2/5 amandax53 CONFIRMED
2/5 - 2/11 momof2inohio CONFIRMED
2/11 - 2/13 disnutt CONFIRMED
2/13 - 2/16 4MCMICKEY CONFIRMED
2/16 - 2/25
2/25 - 3/4 momdad4kids CONFIRMED
3/4 - 3/7
3/7 - 3/15 TULIPS1726 - (for her sis-in-law, ask for info from Tulips)- CONFIRMED
3/15 - 3/20 Mickey's Girls CONFIRMED
3/20 - 3/23
3/23 - 3/29 nedidajohn CONFIRMED
3/29 - 4/2 ashleyd725@hotmail.c CONFIRMED

4/2 - 4/5 thedears CONFIRMED
4/5 - 4/8
4/8 - 4/15 missiebland CONFIRMED
4/15 - 4/17 OPEN
4/17-4/24 puppytrainer CONFIRMED
4/24 - 4/25 OPEN
4/25 - 5/2 jsweeks@cogeco.ca CONFIRMED
5/2 - 5/9 CARRIE_LA CONFIRMED
5/9 - 5/15 jewjubean CONFIRMED
5/15 - 5/15
5/16 - 5/23 afbut CONFIRMED
5/23 - 5/30 2manyprincesses CONFIRMED
5/30 - 6/6 sblick75 CONFIRMED
6/6 - 6/7
6/7 - 6/14 ang CONFIRMED
6/14 - 6/15 OPEN
6/15 - 6/22 DizneeMommy CONFIRMED
6/22 - 6/28 Icasa CONFIRMED
6/28 - 7/3 mommababsCONFIRMED
7/3 - 7/6 OPEN
7/6 - 7/13 swimgirl1425 CONFIRMED
7/13 - 7/25 OPEN
7/25 - 8/1 4disney CONFIRMED
8/1 - 8/14 OPEN
8/14 - 8/21 Mermaid2sea CONFIRMED
8/21 - 9/6 4everluvDisney CONFIRMED
9/6 - 9/14 Nefferz
9/14 - 9/18 flame_chick
9/18 - 9/25 hessmess5
9/25 - 10/6 ExPirateShopGirl
10/6 - 10/15 4everluvDisney CONFIRMED
10/15 - 11/22 OPEN
11/22 - 12/1 My4Men CONFIRMED
12/1 - 12/31 OPEN

RULES!

1. This swap depends on the honesty and integrity of the swappers! Please don't volunteer if you aren't planning on following through! :)

2. It is easier to swap from DISer to DISer and is much less likely for the fridge to get lost if we do it this way. When it does have to go behind the front desk or in Luggage Services make sure that the person's information (Name, Date of Arrival, Confirm. #) is attached to the box to make it easier to locate! We will also put some stickers to make the box easier to locate.
It is your responsibility to get contact information for the person before and after you. You coordinate with the person you are exchanging with the time that you would like to meet to *swap* the refrigerator! :)

3. When/if the refrigerator is lost/broken/stolen/ or if you cancelled your trip last minute, etc, etc..if you are one of the original few who has to pitch in a few bucks at the beginning...I cannot REFUND your money, sorry!

4. Wipe down, clean out the fridge before swapping...PLEASE :)

Here's our Fridge!!

It is a 2.7 cu fridge so it is a pretty good size! I plugged it in at my house to make sure it works..and it does! Woo-HOO! LOL

100_3545.jpg

I just realized I took a picture of the foreign language side of the box...sorry! LOL
100_3546.jpg

100_3544.jpg

Allison

I would be interested in doing this, but I will not be down there until 9/18-9/25. Please let me know. thanks

I would be very interested in Sept 20-29 and my sister would be interested in August 24-31.

Thanks a bunch!

I see there is definitely some interest, which is great! However, we def need some earlier people in order for this to work. Anyone in late May, June, July interested? :)

Allison

Hi,

I am at pop 9 - 18 th May and need a fridge for baby formula so like you am going to have to resort to paying for fridge hire.

Christie

edited to add - just re read your message and got that excited about possibly not having to pay out $150 that I've realised that we go too early :-(

I would be interested. We are arriving on 10 August and leaving on Saturday 16 August.

I'll be there 6/9 - 6/16. Are you planning on getting a square refrigerator or rectangle? We will probably need a larger refrigerator.

Hi,

I am at pop 9 - 18 th May and need a fridge for baby formula so like you am going to have to resort to paying for fridge hire.

Christie

edited to add - just re read your message and got that excited about possibly not having to pay out $150 that I've realised that we go too early :-(

Yes, I'm sorry about that! The reason I started it for May 15th is because that is the day we arrive and I can just drive the fridge down, instead of trying to get it shipped in such a short amount of time.

I'll be there 6/9 - 6/16. Are you planning on getting a square refrigerator or rectangle? We will probably need a larger refrigerator.

That's still undecided at this point....I haven't looked yet, but it is something we would discuss if I get enough interest! :)

I will be there from 8/29-9/7 so I would like it from 9/1-9/7. I think that is when it's available.

I'm planning on 11/28/08 - 12/09/08.

I would appreciate it if you would add me to the list.

I won't be able to confirm until after SWA releases the dates (I'm frugal--have set a mental maximum for airfare!), but I'll be glad to contribute upfront $$ regardless of my status.

Thanks!

I just wanted to let the op know that I am still interested. I don't know if I can receive pm's because of my low post count.

I just wanted to let the op know that I am still interested. I don't know if I can receive pm's because of my low post count.

Okay great! I haven't sent out the PM's yet, but if the PM doesn't work for you I'll also post on this thread! :)

It's looking good so far!

Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter