• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining in 2007?

Muushka said:
We are also tossing around the free dining for next fall, in conjunction with a immediate follow up stay at a DVC resort. I did All Star last year (only) and really could have used a DVC visit...badly.

We did Pop last year and were lucky enough to get upgraded to CSR during checkin at Pop. But really plan to do a DVC followup to the free DDP.

I did one to say "it will always be Dixie Landing to us too"

Hey everyone!! i hope they have the dining Ive done it the last two years!! My DH and I think its wonderful we took all our reciepts from the restaraunts and totalled it up with the snack too and it equalled $719.63 for 7 nights/8 days. That savings is amazing. And now that DD is getting to the age of not being free anymore, I'll take any free I can get.

I went the first year the free dining was offered, YES it was crowded, very unexpected per Disney. I can only imagine now that it is more poplular and everyone knows about it, how crowded it will be, and HOT. Sometimes its just not worth it, you would of thought it was July when we went with the crowds, no thank you.

lisaanddenny said:
I went the first year the free dining was offered, YES it was crowded, very unexpected per Disney. I can only imagine now that it is more poplular and everyone knows about it, how crowded it will be, and HOT. Sometimes its just not worth it, you would of thought it was July when we went with the crowds, no thank you.

Must have been the time you went. I went during free dining. Second week of September. All parks empty. All rides walk-on. Restaurants moderately crowded. We were able to get any reservation we wanted.

It's all when you go.

lisaanddenny said:

I never found it to be crowded like the first day im there but then it clears out because kids are going back to school... I have gone various parts of sept throu october and its been wonderful no lines no crowds... its nice to do disney that way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter