Free Dining in 2007?

Cookie Princess said:
I am also wondering why they are only offering DDP early for UK vacationers. I am envious. I do think it is a good sign that the free DDP will happen again this year for everyone. YAHOO!!

I did remember reading previously that FL schools will be starting later next year. Is that just in some areas of FL or all towns?
I can tell you that here in Texas the state legislature has passed a ruling that schools can not start before something like the 3rd week in August from now on. It used to be that every district could do their own thing, and some started real early in August. Appearantly they were having problems at the theme parks and other tourist stuff because the teen workers had to quit so early to go back to school. Also, sports like football want to get several weeks of practice in before school starts. If they have to start later most districts will do away with fall breaks. If not, they would have to go later into June which makes problems too. I have no idea, but I would guess Florida is having the same issues?? Anyone know for sure??

vllygrrl said:
My travel agent just sent a note that if you are staying at WDW between 11/08/06-12/31/06, and book another package between 8/5/07-9/29/07, it will be discounted and you will receive FREE DINING! You just need to put a $200 deposit down at your resort before you check out.

Now if I can only convince DH.....

Yahoooooo... I hope she is right !! I will be there in 5 days and plan on going in Sept. Guess I best jump on it !!

Amyrlin said:
I wonder if they are going to introduce some sort of long term loyalty incentive similar to DCL

Terry !!! nice to see u !!

We have had it offered over here, so I hope it gets offered to everyone over there as well :)

Amyrlin said:
We have had it offered over here, so I hope it gets offered to everyone over there as well :)

I will just cry if we don't get it again for next year!!! It is such a great deal!!!

Do you know if you can use the free dining with a family suite at the all star music? We want to book now but not sure wether to get a suite or get 2 rooms. Help!!! Thanks

Amyrlin said:
I wonder if they are going to introduce some sort of long term loyalty incentive similar to DCL

Out of curiosity, what would that incentive be (the DCL one that is)?

I *think* that if when you are on a cruise you book your next cruise you get a set % dicount.

bayoutinksmom said:
What time of the year do they offer free dinning and what months are they held in??? TIA

Last year the offer came out in April for travel August & Sept

bayoutinksmom said:
If you book a package and then they offer free dinning can you upgrade?Thanks again

I believe many people did last year

i booked free dining for 8 nights and stayed at pop i wanted to upgrade to a mod but would not let me do it but after all it was fun at pop so good luck with next year i went the last day sept 30th

Boy, this has been quite an active thread over the last few weeks.

I called WDW earlier today to make a payment on my reservation. I don't usually ask questions like this because I know that codes or discounts for summer typically come out in April/May. Anyway, so I asked THE question about Free Dining. Without skipping a beat she said yes, they will have a Free Dining pkg.

Of course I know there are no guarantees, a lot could change over the next few months. Just wanted to report what I heard.

Castillo Mom said:
Boy, this has been quite an active thread over the last few weeks.

I called WDW earlier today to make a payment on my reservation. I don't usually ask questions like this because I know that codes or discounts for summer typically come out in April/May. Anyway, so I asked THE question about Free Dining. Without skipping a beat she said yes, they will have a Free Dining pkg.

Of course I know there are no guarantees, a lot could change over the next few months. Just wanted to report what I heard.

You just made my day!!!! I know there's no guarantee as you said, but I LOVE the thought of being able to go back next year. I'd better get planning which restaurants we like to try! ;)

Okay. So ive never been to Disney before and Im new to all this so BARE WITH ME PLEASE! .. Me and my boyfriend are going to Disney in February for the first time. . i want to book the disney dining plan. When you say "free dining plan" do you mean that it was actually FREE to eat at disney for every day of your stay?? That would be amazing!

Blaynexox said:
Okay. So ive never been to Disney before and Im new to all this so BARE WITH ME PLEASE! .. Me and my boyfriend are going to Disney in February for the first time. . i want to book the disney dining plan. When you say "free dining plan" do you mean that it was actually FREE to eat at disney for every day of your stay?? That would be amazing!

Yes but the past 2 years the promotion started mid August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter