Free Dining Anonymous (and a whole lot more)

So the October potential dates have thrown DH and I for a loop. We went last year Oct 17 - 23 and got free dining, had to do RO for 1 night and we switched resorts as the one we originally booked was not included. This year, it happened again! We booked October 23 - Nov 1 at Pop Century thinking that being a week later, we would for sure be in the included dates. hahahaha so this time we get three days before Free Dining starts... Our plan is as follows... arrive on Thursday spend the day at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs, Friday we will go to MNSSHP and take advantage of the 4pm entrance times for party-goers and lastly, Saturday will be a resort day. The rest of the week will be Magic Your Way package with park tickets, so that is when we will be in the parks. Do any of you have any other hints or tips for us? Would you do it this way?
Thanks in advance :)

Got it, thanks SMitch

Fingers crossed POR is included when they announce tomorrow, then we'll call and switch checkin to 10/26 and do a RO for the 25th

Thanks very much!

I'm nervous for tomorrow and I'm not even booking! Lol. We are going November 2015. Hope everyone gets the resort they want!!!

Urgh....having such a hard time nailing down a week. Have switched back and forth due to kids' school testing ( I emailed the principal I see I next years calendar since I was trying to plan ahead), work events, just can't find a good week.

Finally decided that the kids would just have to miss the week (9/20-27) where they only have a few days of standardized testing.

Then The school calendar came out today and that testing isn't even on there!! Problem solved, right? Nope.

THEN I was talking to another mom at golf practice, and she said the majority of her friends take their kids out the full week of testing because then they don't have anything to make up when they get back. Hmmmmmm....

Decisions, decisions....

So I told my husband that I want to get the new updated version of park music....Walt Disney Official Album 2013....I told him Joe and someone else posted it on facebook, otherwise I'd never know about it. He told me I have to get out of that group lol

So I told my husband that I want to get the new updated version of park music....Walt Disney Official Album 2013....I told him Joe and someone else posted it on facebook, otherwise I'd never know about it. He told me I have to get out of that group lol

I bought it last year, if you get it from Amazon you not only get the actual CD but you get the downloadable Amazonplayer version, which automatically transferred into my iTunes on my phone.

I haven't even opened my CD. I was just going to buy the download but figured with the CD if I even changed phones or my iTunes crashed, or something equally tragic, I could have the actual CD as backup.

I bought it last year, if you get it from Amazon you not only get the actual CD but you get the downloadable Amazonplayer version, which automatically transferred into my iTunes on my phone. I haven't even opened my CD. I was just going to buy the download but figured with the CD if I even changed phones or my iTunes crashed, or something equally tragic, I could have the actual CD as backup.

Huh....didn't know that. I just downloaded it from iTunes. Damn lol

Hahaha!!!!!

Waving hi kat one surgery down one to go in 22 days. Maybe I can heal amd go in 2014 amd 2015. Would t that be the best. Prolly not till 2015 but I'm doin an itinerary and not canceling res just in case it would be 198 days to go. This knees starting to heal so hopefully the next one hurrys along . I really need to heal . Two things in my life I can't live without besides my kids is working out and looking forward to Disney trips

I bought it last year, if you get it from Amazon you not only get the actual CD but you get the downloadable Amazonplayer version, which automatically transferred into my iTunes on my phone. I haven't even opened my CD. I was just going to buy the download but figured with the CD if I even changed phones or my iTunes crashed, or something equally tragic, I could have the actual CD as backup.

How much did you pay on amazon? I seen it was $37 but to purchase it on iTunes it's $20. I wonder if it was just Canadian amazon it was that price.

So I got through and I was told that the free dining starts tomorrow for Disney Visa cardholders. My dates are in there because I'm November 14... But as was mentioned not at the Port Orleans French Quarter. I'm lucky enough to have 30% off that hotel such a hard decision. I think I'll just stick with my POFQ it's a good discount price and Disney told me that if I don't make it due to surgery they would honor it next year. Free dining versus 30% off POFQ I guess I'll sleep on it

Waving hi kat one surgery down one to go in 22 days. Maybe I can heal amd go in 2014 amd 2015. Would t that be the best. Prolly not till 2015 but I'm doin an itinerary and not canceling res just in case it would be 198 days to go. This knees starting to heal so hopefully the next one hurrys along . I really need to heal . Two things in my life I can't live without besides my kids is working out and looking forward to Disney trips

Hi!!!!! Good I'm so glad you are recovering well. My fingers and toes have been crossed for you. 3 more weeks and you can start a full recovery...yay! Hugs!!!!!!

So glad to hear from you and that you are doing well. :yay:

How much did you pay on amazon? I seen it was $37 but to purchase it on iTunes it's $20. I wonder if it was just Canadian amazon it was that price.

Sorry guys my bad.

I bought the WDW Official (2013) from iTunes.

It was this set I bought from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Classi...1-9&keywords=walt+disney+world+official+album

Amazon Player automatically downloaded this and also copied my iTunes on my phone so my WDW Official is also sitting in there. I got my purchases mixed up.

I have had reservations about a month for Riverside Royal Suite. Do you think free dining will be available Sept 15-20 for this moderate?
My son has a trip planned for oct 24p-30 Pop Century.
Sure hope we both can get the free dining:cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter