• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Anonymous (and a whole lot more)

Eeek! The Disney Parks Rapunzel dress came! It must have came yesterday when I was at work. I found the box in the laundry room (guessing DH hid it and he worked nights so we didn't really see each other). I was about as excited as DD will be when she opens it for her birthday next month!
I am going to suggest my parents get her the Aurora dress from the Little Dress up Shoppe (and the matching doll dress).
Looking at options for Elsa. Don't really like the knock offs. I have a friend that might make her one.
And her Sofia dress still fits fine from last year.

Can a girl have too many princess dresses? She loves to just put them on and play around, and I figure let's get use out of them. I can only imagine her suitcase for our next trip being full of these dresses though!

Which is another question in itself -- how much stuff do you find you end up bringing back year after year? Between the dresses, Mickey Ears, Glow with the Show ears, Sorcerer/Rapunzel hats, and a few stuffed animals, I feel like I need a suitcase just for that stuff! But the kids insist on bringing it, and some of it does make for good pictures. And since we have a stroller to help us lug it all around the parks, it's not a huge deal. What do you find yourself bringing back?

My TA was able yo switch us to POFQ for my dates in September with FD...I got a pin...so excited...I have all of my ADRs that I wanted and I'm through the roof...Tinkerbell must have sent some extra pixie dust my way.....132 days cannot wait!!!!!:-)

turning into a Disney fanatic

I love Cape May at Beach Club so visiting the real deal would be fun!

I called right at 7 (was 4 for me since I am traveling for work now) and after a minute wait we got through. Booked CSR standard and gave up my BB at POFQ. Now that DD is of paying age, it is a much better deal. Still sad to give that up. Will keep watching/checking as we would rather have a preferred room, and IF POR gets added, will consider switching just for something new, or for sure if they have a preferred open.
Happy to have it booked, but with all that considered, ADRs, FP's -- it's just so much! I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation planning!

Eeek! The Disney Parks Rapunzel dress came! It must have came yesterday when I was at work. I found the box in the laundry room (guessing DH hid it and he worked nights so we didn't really see each other). I was about as excited as DD will be when she opens it for her birthday next month!
I am going to suggest my parents get her the Aurora dress from the Little Dress up Shoppe (and the matching doll dress).
Looking at options for Elsa. Don't really like the knock offs. I have a friend that might make her one.
And her Sofia dress still fits fine from last year.

Can a girl have too many princess dresses? She loves to just put them on and play around, and I figure let's get use out of them. I can only imagine her suitcase for our next trip being full of these dresses though!

Which is another question in itself -- how much stuff do you find you end up bringing back year after year? Between the dresses, Mickey Ears, Glow with the Show ears, Sorcerer/Rapunzel hats, and a few stuffed animals, I feel like I need a suitcase just for that stuff! But the kids insist on bringing it, and some of it does make for good pictures. And since we have a stroller to help us lug it all around the parks, it's not a huge deal. What do you find yourself bringing back?

If you ever go to Cape May, let me know...I have plenty of ideas and suggestions for you. : )

We got our Anna/Elsa dresses from My Fancy Princess. They are the only ones my daughter will wear...so much more comfortable than Disney Store. And no, a girl can definitely NOT have too many! : )

I'll keep hoping for you that you get a pin code for POR for your trip and you can switch back! I just hope I don't get one this year since I can't go. I'll be so upset!

When you purchase MM do you receive an email regarding this or something mailed to you? Also it shows in MDE does that mean I don't need to link anything and I can just start using it when I get there? I was previously on the promo for free MM so I knew I had to wait till I checked in to receive the package but I don't know how it works now that I purchased it.

FYI: there's a pin floating around for FD at POFQ. Switched my reservations from CBR to POFQ.

FYI: there's a pin floating around for FD at POFQ. Switched my reservations from CBR to POFQ.

Yeah, I got the PIN on May 9 and switched from CSR to POFQ. First I was disappointed when FD didn't include POR and POFQ in the Disney Visa offer and the GP offer. I got used to the idea of staying at CSR business class with FD. But then when I got the PIN I was so excited to be able to stay at POFQ again and I couldn't pass it up because I saved almost $400 by ditching CSR for POFQ. But I'm a little disappointed not having all those snacks and quiet pools and the Maya Grill at CSR. :rotfl: But I LOVE POFQ. :rolleyes2

I've heard both- is it June or July when pricing for 2015 comes out? Anyone know for sure?

If anyone is interested there is a Facebook group Called Walt Disney World Vacation Chatter. I am trying to keep up to date on everything in one place and this is easier for me. You are welcome to come share excitement, news, ask questions or just talk if you like.

Competition basketball.

It's offsite at Westgate Town Center, so not to far out. As long as we can avoid the TS agents it should be a nice enough stay.

He's been playing with a local club that is making a run for the AAU Nationals and he is their 2nd string point guard (although he is getting enough playing time that he is actually playing more than some of the starters. They are taking only part of the team but unless something happens he should make the cut.

He is just shy of 15. He's short 5'3 but has always held his own against the big guys because he's such a ball handler. He also has what the scouts refer to as Court Vision. In fact they've (the ranking organization) even posted some highlights of him.

We couldn't stand the though of not being in Orlando to watch him if they got the chance to play. So with the great hotel deal we are going to brave the heat in summer.

Hey just an update.

I WILL be in Orlando in July.

J's team lost their bid at the New Orleans Super Regional but his team won the AAU Oklahoma title last weekend. That should be enough for them to get the invite.

I'll be there for some of the pool play and all of the bracket play and staying offsite :( . I did upgrade to an AP in March so I'll be up at midnight next week to make those SMDT FP reservation everyday hoping to get one. I hope to spend at least part of two days in the parks.

My boys are listening to a new song, Kingdom in the Sky by DaVinci's Notebook. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter