• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 8/26-9/22-Anyone Else Hear This?

Moving this old post up for those who are wishing!
Should be any day now!
Good Luck!

Monorailcat.gif

You didn't say which month.
If it starts on the 26th of August, you're vacation must START on that day. SO you would not be able to get the deal (like me).

If September, then yes all of your days are covered. Your trip must start by the last day of the package and then all other days count.

The 40% was the same thing. Your vacation must START between the days of the deal. So the first day of the trip must be August 26th or later.

DH and I booked the free dining bounceback... and tried to book arriving on
9-26-08( the free dining promo ended 9-27-08) and receive dining for our entire trip and we were told no. I tried a second time by calling CRO direct after we returning from our vacation and once again was told "no", and that the new policy at WDW was all your dates must fall with the promo period.
Since then I have read of a few that were allowed to book at the end of the bouncback...into Oct. :confused3
My other question would be.......why would the "rumor" listed above, state that the reservation must be made in April-June, if the CM's are telling people to book now and call later to link up the new promo. I called CRO two weeks ago to book several days for my inlaws in Sept., and the CM told me....if they do release a free dining promo...it will be for limited resorts and/or limited time periods, because many of the resorts are almost full!! I was hoping for free dining for my inlaws....and she said I would have to call back with the promo code and make a new ressie, then cancel the old one.

I'm crossing my fingers for eveyone, but I have this feeling that WDW has been more successful with their Aug/Sept. promos...and availibility could be very limited if and when the free dining is released!!

We'll be there 9/6-9/13...I originally screwed up, Labor Day has usually been the 2nd week in September, thinking it was the same, but the leap year threw me off. We were planning on only missing a couple 1/2 days of school, but as it turns out, our not quite 10 yo (at travel time) will miss the first full week of school, so maybe disney's banking on other families that made the same mistake as me and have already changed their plans? We couldn't, airfare is non-refundable (although voucher-able).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter