Free Dining 8/26-9/22-Anyone Else Hear This?

disyady

Mouseketeer
Speculation is that free dining will be offered 8/26-9/22 if booked 4/12-6/24. I hope this turns out to be true for those of you waiting and hoping!:wizard:

Speculation is that free dining will be offered 8/26-9/22 if booked 4/12-6/24. I hope this turns out to be true for those of you waiting and hoping!:wizard:

Oh, I hope you're right!! We're going Sept 8-16 so that would work great for us! :cool1:

Kind of a bummer for the ones who were hoping for free dining the whole month of August though.:guilty:

Actually, I kinda hope you're wrong. The week afterwards works much better for my purposes.:guilty:

I hope you're wrong too!! We get there the 23rd!!!!:sad2:

Good reason to move your dates up 1 day. If you get there on the 22nd, your should still get free dining for your entire stay, if it's 10 days or less...at least that was the plan last year.

Ihope your right, I hope your right!!!!

This will get the message boards flooded if its true!
Can you cut and paste the article?

WOW! I just read it! I almost knocked my keyboard off the desk jumping up and down. I won't get anything done today now - I'll be on these boards even more than usual!

This is what I was afraid might happen. We are planned to be there Aug. 15 -24. Since the 40% promotion was not offered for most of August (starting 8/22), I was afraid the earlier part of the month would be excluded. I had the pin but could not use it since we arrive on Aug. 15. If this is going to be announced I wish they would just do it and end our suffering.

Free dining may return
We ain't guaranteeing anything. If we were the wagering type, however, we'd bet that free dining will be returning for travel dates 8/26 through 9/22, if booked 4/12 through 6/24. As always, those dates are subject to change.
Posted 2007-03-15

copied and pasted from that site.

Well, the website says:

Free dining may return

We ain't guaranteeing anything. If we were the wagering type, however, we'd bet that free dining will be returning for travel dates 8/26 through 9/22, if booked 4/12 through 6/24. As always, those dates are subject to change.

It appears to be just a guess, and a good guess, but nothing the rest of us couldn't have figured out on our own. Also, doesn't say that it couldn't be for more than the listed dates, just that those key dates are likely to be included. Guess we'll just have to see.:confused3

I found this on *****************. Thought you might all like to see it.

"Free dining may return
We ain't guaranteeing anything. If we were the wagering type, however, we'd bet that free dining will be returning for travel dates 8/26 through 9/22, if booked 4/12 through 6/24. As always, those dates are subject to change."

Does this mean that if i already have my vacation booked and this offer does come out that i will not be eligible for it since it sounds like you have to book between the dates of 4/12 through 6/24, or would i be able to just get it added on to my booked package already...that is if this turns out to be true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter