Free dining 2014

If free dining comes out and is for the dates I already have reservations for, will they adjust my bill? :goodvibes

If free dining comes out and is for the dates I already have reservations for, will they adjust my bill? :goodvibes

No, you will have to call and try to get the FD applied to your package. WDW only makes so many rooms available for FD, and some resorts/categories are entirely excluded.

If FD comes out you will need to call Disney and ask them if they can apply it to your current reservation. IF your resort and/or dates are not excluded then they can apply the discount and refund your money IF all of the alloted rooms are not already taken. Each resort only has a certain allotment of rooms for each promo available. Disney offers discounts to fill rooms. If there is a resort or dates that are booking well without discounts, Disney has no reason to offer a discount (especially FD) for that resort so they will exclude it, same goes for dates. And remember, each resort is only given an allotment of rooms that they can apply the promo to.
Hopefully you are flexible with your resort choice and your dates, just in case.

Free dining is a go guys. No specific dates yet but I'm working on it. Should closely mirror last year with dates eventually going into December. First dates could even include the last couple days of August.

Free dining is a go guys. No specific dates yet but I'm working on it. Could mirror last year with dates eventually going into December. First dates could even include the last couple days of August.

Black, you are my hero! Hope you come through like last year . . . I called at 7AM on the day you said, and had FD lickety split!

Free dining is a go guys. No specific dates yet but I'm working on it. Should closely mirror last year with dates eventually going into December. First dates could even include the last couple days of August.

I don't know you. But I think I love you. ;)

Joe' where will you be posting this when it comes out? Here, or your blog?

Both usually. I mainly post in my thread on the resort discount forums. It's called free dining and a whole lot more. We're on part four and getting ready to start part five soon. We fill the thread and have to start a whole new one to keep it going.

Both usually. I mainly post in my thread on the resort discount forums. It's called free dining and a whole lot more. We're on part four and getting ready to start part five soon. We fill the thread and have to start a whole new one to keep it going.

Thanks for popping over here! I follow that one as well and didn't see any details here yet.

This is great news!! Black - how far into December do you think they will go? Last year they went through 12/22 - do you think check-in date will go that late this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter