Free dining 2014

Oh Black, I so hope you are right...but aren't you always. We are arriving for a 15 day stay to celebrate our 25 th wedding anniversary so free dining would just top it off nicely. Keep us posted with the release dates!!!

Free dining is a go guys. No specific dates yet but I'm working on it. Should closely mirror last year with dates eventually going into December. First dates could even include the last couple days of August.

Black: will these be ones that are released a couple days early for the Visa card holders like in the past?
Thank you for your great wealth of knowledge and sharing it with us!:goodvibes

So excited now! Thanks for the info! I can't wait to hear the official announcement ! FD will help my family of 7 going (4 adults and 3 kids) and staying in a cabin at FW !

Free dining is a go guys. No specific dates yet but I'm working on it. Should closely mirror last year with dates eventually going into December. First dates could even include the last couple days of August.

This just Made My Day!! Thanks for sharing your info Black! <3

Since this is coming from Black, I'm willing to believe. Very excited to hear that! Our anniversary trip (with kiddo, of course) from Sept. 28-Oct. 10 is looking better already! Thanks for making my day!

So excited to hear this!!! Hoping for days end of August but if not we can push our trip to first of September! Now just to pray we can get a Royal Room at POR for our dates, as we already told DD about these rooms and she's excited to stay in one. :)

Black: will these be ones that are released a couple days early for the Visa card holders like in the past? Thank you for your great wealth of knowledge and sharing it with us!:goodvibes

I just got a Disney visa this week, how will I know if I have the promotion to book free dining earlier with my visa? Will I get an email or something?

I just got a Disney visa this week, how will I know if I have the promotion to book free dining earlier with my visa? Will I get an email or something?

I found out about the last Disney offer right here on Disboards! It is normally discussed at least a day ahead.
I did get an email from "Disney Rewards" about the last offer but I didn't get it till about 4:30 on May 13th. They had opened it to Visa cardholders at 7am that morning so why didn't I get something that morning:confused3

:disrocks:

I found out about the last Disney offer right here on Disboards! It is normally discussed at least a day ahead.
I did get an email from "Disney Rewards" about the last offer but I didn't get it till about 4:30 on May 13th. They had opened it to Visa cardholders at 7am that morning so why didn't I get something that morning:confused3

:disrocks:
Same here... found out here a day or two before it went live and got the email about 9 hours after the 7am start.

So exciting!! we're going Mid Sept. waiting to book for FD--So glad that I went ahead and got my Ressies. I also have a Disney Visa but Disboards are faster than they are.:bitelip::hyper::goodvibes

Hi all - I don't have a chance to read through all the pages on this thread - has anything been announced at ALL for FD this year yet? We aren't going until December (2nd week), so I'm holding out hope as the places I was willing to stay off property are all booked up already :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter