Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subbing in. We're anxiously awaiting the late Fall offer, but will be at Disney during a week that was excluded last year, so not getting our hopes too high. Maybe this is the year we'll get an elusive PIN. :rolleyes:

Anyway, no matter what, we'll be at Disney, so it's all good!

Regards,
C.

Last year around this time someone (even before Danny) leaked some FD info from what I believe was the South American offer. I think their offer was extremely close, if not identical to the US offer, but was released earlier. Does anyone remember who made that post? Or have any access to South American TAs that might have info before the US?

I have a TA friend who lives in Paraguay, I will msg. her on FB and see if she knows anything. She doesn't check her FB all that often so not sure if/when she'll see my message.

Wouldn't it be something if the FD dates were August 15-September 30? (mirroring the MM promo) I'm just overly hoping because we check in August 22 and it would save us around $1300! :goodvibes

I have a TA friend who lives in Paraguay, I will msg. her on FB and see if she knows anything. She doesn't check her FB all that often so not sure if/when she'll see my message.

Thanks! Could definitely be helpful...any chance of getting advance notice of FD would be fabulous!

Wouldn't it be something if the FD dates were August 15-September 30? (mirroring the MM promo) I'm just overly hoping because we check in August 22 and it would save us around $1300! :goodvibes

Those dates would be ideal for me, too! You never know!

Wouldn't it be something if the FD dates were August 15-September 30? (mirroring the MM promo) I'm just overly hoping because we check in August 22 and it would save us around $1300!

Sigh, arrivals starting August 15th, like the good old days of 2010.... :goodvibes

Question- we are booked for sept- going no matter what. Would it be better for me to cancel that reservation & wait for fd? Or just keep it & make a new one at midnight (if allowed) when fd goes live? (Then cancel) Also, will my ADRS be safe & able to transfer? I don't want to lose them. Thank you!!!
I was able to get my reservation last yr when fd went live, on the phone 10 min. Should I just try again? My brain is on overload!!!

That would be fantastic. We are planning on checking in on sept 27th and I am worried that date isn't going to be included. FD would save our family of 5 a bunch!

Holy House of Mouse!!! All this waiting is killing me. I have quotes from TA and now I am just waiting to see when and where the FD applies. I have done FD every trip for 15 yrs...(yup, I'm spoiled or just lucky), but not knowing which resorts may or may not get it is give me anxiety already.

POR or PFQ...which would you bank on?

Just keep swimmin', I tell myself.pixiedust:

Holy House of Mouse!!! All this waiting is killing me. I have quotes from TA and now I am just waiting to see when and where the FD applies. I have done FD every trip for 15 yrs...(yup, I'm spoiled or just lucky), but not knowing which resorts may or may not get it is give me anxiety already.

POR or PFQ...which would you bank on?

Just keep swimmin', I tell myself.pixiedust:

15? Is that a typo? Did you mean 5?

That would be fantastic. We are planning on checking in on sept 27th and I am worried that date isn't going to be included. FD would save our family of 5 a bunch!

I think you have a MUCH better chance of getting it than I do, based on the rumors. Good luck!

We too are checking in on the 27th! I was worried about it also, since it has normally never been included. Hoping that the change of the food and wine festival dates will change that. Already have our flights, but i could switch stuff around if NEED be. :thumbsup2

Hmmm, perhaps my calculations are off. I know it has been aT least the last 6. Pardon my confusion. Sorry everyone.

We love the "Free Dining" when it works out for our schedule, but last Christmas we just couldn't get to Orlando before the cut-off check in day. We did, however, get to take advantage of some incredible AP discounts at The CR and BC. Wow! Contemporary TPV was awesome! Probably be a long time before we pull that off again.

Well my memory has gone to crap in the last few years BUT I think when we went in 03 and 04, the packages were regular silver gold and maybe platinum, and did not include dining. My recollection is that Dining plans started in 05 because I remember thinking "oh WDW is trying to be like an all-inclusive".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter