Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current promos run through August 28, so if it did begin in August, it's likely only to be the last couple of days.

FYI - The Intro to Disney with Free Memory Maker Offer is for travel August 15 through September 30. Booking ends on April 20.

You're all welcome :) I was at work by 4:15 (highly unusual, but DH is off today) & had the number programmed in redial with my cell nearby & ready to go & my Disney Visa in hand! I'll be armed & ready Monday morning if necessary :)

You're all welcome :) I was at work by 4:15 (highly unusual, but DH is off today) & had the number programmed in redial with my cell nearby & ready to go & my Disney Visa in hand! I'll be armed & ready Monday morning if necessary :)

Are you volunteering to be our designated caller????:woohoo: It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it! Thanks DisMom!:thumbsup2

Thanks for starting the new thread before it gets really crazy!! Although, if it gets really crazy that usually means something has been announced----COME ON CRAZINESS!!! ;-)

I called at 7:01am and my heart almost stopped when my call failed because Disney was having 'Technical Difficulties'... False alarm!!!

Great idea to be armed and ready to go! :thumbsup2

Is this the number we call, just the reservation line? 407-939-1936? Are there any tips to bypass a pre-recording to get to a CM? :confused3

TIA!! Getting antsy and excited! :cool1::cool1:

We're going in Sept either way and are already booked at POR. What number do we call to add FD if it is announced for our dates? Thank you.

Hoping for free dining for Sept 28-Oct 6. We are going regardless just have been super spoiled with the free dining the last couple of trips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter