Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the dates it will be available in November? How does everyone know all these details about the number of nights, dates which resorts are included, etc? I called this morning because based on the rumors here, just checked the boards and now feel so out of the loop!!!:confused3
I called Disney Chase twice and both reps read the email that included dates, resorts, and when the promo starts.
ETA November 9-20.

Because you've never needed one and people don't need them now.

Every package of every type has a system code. No one needs them ahead of time.

I know I just wanted it because you occasionally get that one CM that isn't up on it and will tell you no FD, so I thought better safe to have it. I'm sure that's why everyone wants it. Anyone who's booked in the past knows that they don't usually need a code, but we also have stumbled on "those" CMs that aren't up to speed. Although after today, I'm sure they are all aware.:rotfl:

Quandry here: My sister has POFQ as a free dining bounce back. We were counting on a FD offer for POFQ so we could all stay there. However, we now will have to change resorts if POFQ is indeed excluded,and POR was our second choice. I don't like CBR, have never stayed at CSR. There are 8 of us going. 4 adults and 4 kid "adult teens." I was thinking we were going to get 3 rooms.

I've run the math and (I think) we can all stay at Saratoga Springs in the villas for only about $400 more with FD. All of us in one room, which is fabulous, IMHO. Is my math wrong? :confused3

I have stayed at CBR, POR, and CSR. CSR was our favorite of the three. There is all kinds of great info on the CSR thread. :thumbsup2

Hello, I'm considering going back to the world in December right before Christmas if free dining is offered. Which room accommodation would fit us best, two connecting rooms or a suite? It would be my parents, DH, myself, DD who would be 11 and DS who would turn 3 in September. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!