Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind it just worked and my dates at POP are still open, hopefully they still will be in 45 mins. Also at the top of the page it says FD.

Booked and linked no problem :thumbsup2
And it didn't say anything about free dining, just the Magic your Way plus Dining package, but there was no charge for dining…. if that makes sense :goodvibes

Thanks so much!! Just booked and linked and, same as you, its not showing FD anywhere but I only paid what I estimated my price to be...within about $30

Everyone else...in the previous link, make sure you change "stay" to "stays" with an s at the end...hopefully that'll work for you!!

My dates for CSR have been gone & I was really hoping that they had some extra rooms set aside for today's discount. I guess we will see whenever they decide to put this discount up!

If the site isn't showing an offer from the main page, will the CM's still honor the deal over the phone?

the link is there, but it still says "Sorry we could not find the offer you were looking for". Tried to add Dining, it does charge.

Anyone in the U.S. able to book ONLINE yet?

Thanks so much!! Just booked and linked and, same as you, its not showing FD anywhere but I only paid what I estimated my price to be...within about $30

Everyone else...in the previous link, make sure you change "stay" to "stays" with an s at the end...hopefully that'll work for you!!

That's the Canadian deal.

When going through the link, I can book a room only discount; however, I'm trying for free dining.

Maybe the site is all sorts of glitchy or something. I mean my computer is a clunker and outdated and it still comes up with the link I posted so I am not sure why some of you aren't seeing it. I am going to call in at 7 because I need two rooms, need to ask for adjoining, etc....I still have faith we will be okay!!!!! I will see you all on the phone lines in about 39 minutes...but who's counting?????????

The link didn't work for me either; however when I went back to the Disney website and refreshed the room only offer/late summer discount had been offered and now there are 5 offers on the special offers page instead of 5...that's a good sign. I'm calling at 7 am but I'm watching the page like a hawk and hoping that everyone booking online and calling gets everything that we want...best of luck pixiedust:

ETA: Meant to say...instead of 4. Disney website had only been showing 4 offers for me until about five minutes ago. Don't know what the case is for everyone else....but its something new for me....so I got excited lol.

US offer just updated to include late summer packages.

Of course my choice of rooms is not not available :(

The Canadian link is now telling me I have to have a valid Canadian address when I do it. It's showing FD, but it wasn't saying that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter