Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. I called to have my reservation changed from Coronado sprigs to pop century and the CM on the phone told me there was no availability with the free dining at Pop Century.. So I went online to see what else was available and low and behold there were standard, preferred, and water view rooms available at Pop with the free dining promotion... Just a had to put down another deposit, which isn't a big deal because when I called to cancel the ressie at Coronado they just transferred my deposit for that resort to the new reservation. So anyone who said they had trouble getting Pop make sure you check online!

I am sending pixie dust to all my disboard friends that they all get the PIN code that is being sent out since it includes POR and POFQ! I am a value girl and got exactly what we wanted but I sure want Disney to take care of my friends :goodvibes

Hello Spoerlx3,

I am new to DIS Forum, and I see you are a veteran that help out a lot, so I took a chance you could help me with a few questions.
I am still a little confused, this forum has a lot of layers. What is the best way to plan my family's first Disney Vacation, renting from DVC or direct from Disney?
Is this Free Dining Offer! 2014 good for the people how rent from DVCs, or only for those who buy directly from Disney?
And if you could send me some pixie dust with PIN code, I would appreciate.
Sincerely,
Leonardo Paes
Still Earning my Ears

Sorry is this has already been asked. I just got an email from a girlfriend saying there are pins floating around for FD at Port Orleans. Anyone know if this is true? I have reservations for Sept 5. We have our heart set on PO. I managed to get 20% off the room rate, which saved us $400, but I'd love to get the FD. It was mentioned in the email those who ordered the DVD and checked please send info box were having better luck with getting the FD.

Caroline

Hello Spoerlx3,

I am new to DIS Forum, and I see you are a veteran that help out a lot, so I took a chance you could help me with a few questions.
I am still a little confused, this forum has a lot of layers. What is the best way to plan my family's first Disney Vacation, renting from DVC or direct from Disney?
Is this Free Dining Offer! 2014 good for the people how rent from DVCs, or only for those who buy directly from Disney?
And if you could send me some pixie dust with PIN code, I would appreciate.
Sincerely,
Leonardo Paes
Still Earning my Ears

:welcome:

You are right Spoerlx3 is awesome!!!
If you post your dates and how many people/ages you will have in your party she could answer your questions better:thumbsup2

Sorry is this has already been asked. I just got an email from a girlfriend saying there are pins floating around for FD at Port Orleans. Anyone know if this is true? I have reservations for Sept 5. We have our heart set on PO. I managed to get 20% off the room rate, which saved us $400, but I'd love to get the FD. It was mentioned in the email those who ordered the DVD and checked please send info box were having better luck with getting the FD.

Caroline

call Disney and ask if you have a FD PIN, and check every person in your party. People are calling and it turns out they have a PIN. Can't hurt to call and ask. I called last year, no PIN for me but my sister had one under her name (never got an e-mail) and we used it for 2 rooms at POFQ.

I'm sure this has been covered but there are so many posts about free dining I can't find the answer to this. I know if you check in to a resort when FD is effect even if you stay longer than the published FD dates you still get the discount for length of stay. What if it's reverse and I want to check in a couple days BEFORE the FD dates listed but will still be there when the discounts are out. Can we get the discount for just part of the stay? If that's the case we'd have to make 2 reservations? :confused3

Rafikifan - You would have to make two reservations. FD would not be applicable to the first reservation. The second reservation would still have to meet the FD criteria of a multiply night stay and 2 day park tickets for all guests.

I'm sure this has been covered but there are so many posts about free dining I can't find the answer to this. I know if you check in to a resort when FD is effect even if you stay longer than the published FD dates you still get the discount for length of stay. What if it's reverse and I want to check in a couple days BEFORE the FD dates listed but will still be there when the discounts are out. Can we get the discount for just part of the stay? If that's the case we'd have to make 2 reservations? :confused3

Free Dining is based on your check in date. You would need 2 reservations in order to get FD. The first reservation you could do a RO reservation with discounted rooms and pay out of pocket for your dining. Your tickets would be attached to your Free Dining package and you would be able to pick those up prior to your FD reservation. Here is some info on picking your tickets up early. You could also hang out on the Theme parks board for more up to date info. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25022943&postcount=15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter