Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The us offer link will let me go thru but it doesn't say anything about free dining even though it went thru that link..... So I don't know and don't want to risk it. Should it say it when you're reviewing the order? 1:46 am here so sleepyyy

I'm booked! Confirmation number and everything!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:
If you keep going all the way through to payment details you go to the drop down box to select your country. The second time I went on it didn't say anything about it being a canadian offer, and it let me pay with an Australian credit card and billing address. :thumbsup2

I can do it now too

The us offer link will let me go thru but it doesn't say anything about free dining even though it went thru that link..... So I don't know and don't want to risk it. Should it say it when you're reviewing the order? 1:46 am here so sleepyyy

2:50 here. Lol and beyond tired! Gotta be up in 3 hrs to get ready for work.
I had the same experience. No indication given that free dining was being applied to the resort package i chose...

I couldn't get on with my laptop but I was able to book using my iphone! I booked 2 packages for my sister . We are in Canada. Now I have to wait until the phone lines open so I can add free dining to my existing reservation as we had already booked for November!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for posting the link!!!!

Whooooo hooooooo!!!! Booked 2 rooms - POP Century - Sept 6th - 12th with Free Dining using the "special" link provided!!! This is so awesome!!! Thank you! And it even asked if I wanted connecting rooms...I don't remember it ever asking that before! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I couldn't get on with my laptop but I was able to book using my iphone! I booked 2 packages for my sister . We are in Canada. Now I have to wait until the phone lines open so I can add free dining to my existing reservation as we had already booked for November!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for posting the link!!!!

Glad you were able to book -- you're brave doing it on an iPhone -- wow !!. You're welcome for the link !

-SW

Indeed I can !!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stays-dining/

Remember: This offer appears to be for CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. At least as of the early hours of the morning on May 7. things may or may not change later; that of course is up to Disney !

As of a little while before when I am posting this:

If you come to the page from a Canadian IP address you will NOT see any message telling you this.

If you come to the page from a US IP address you get a pop-up message telling you this.

I don't know what happens if you come at it from other countries.

(0342 ET: I just checked coming from a VPN's Sydney, Australia IP address and it gave me the same pop-up that US IP addresses get, saying it is a Canadian offer).

-SW

I did it from Australia, I did get a pop up the first time, I chickened out, then i thought id try again later, I didn't get the pop up the second time, and it let me book. Temperamental :worried:

Heh, when I just logged into the forums here,, the banner ad from Walt Disney World Resorts at the top of the page right after login was a link to the free dining offer !! :rotfl2:

(I have also now seen it another couple times when loading other pages, as a banner or as a box ad).

-SW

Was able to book POP 10/26-11/03:cool1: good luck everyone :) and thank you so much to those of you who put the links

Argh! I can't book it yet. It says they can't find the offer I was looking for. (I'm in the US btw).

I got the same thing when I used the link. No dates available. Plus, why is it saying 6night/7day for this? The Visa card promo was only like 3 nights I think. Sucks that I am waiting for my Visa card to be mailed to me.

According to everyone else, the 6 night thing is just a recommendation. You don't have to do 6 nights. :)

YES!! The webpage looks slightly different that when booking through the USA site, but i have just successfully linked up my reservation with my existing Disney account and ADR's :thumbsup2

What are you booking and when?
We are going after the Disney cruise WBTA in September.

Im booking the 11th till the 23rd.

We want to stay at either connecting tooms at Pop.
Or the cabins
Or suite at art of animation

But we want premium dining so want to upgrade it.

And too, that's supposed to be the Canadian link. Maybe their offer is a little different than the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter