Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

If anyone is interested, Travel and Leisure Magazine has an article on the "Best Disney Restaurants" in their July issue.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/best-disney-restaurants

Cool, thanks for that link. Good to see some of the ones I enjoy a couple I'm trying for the first time in a few months are on there. I think they left off some really great ones but that's what I like about Disney restaurants, there is so much variety that everyone can have different favorites.

aristocat65 said:
I may be wrong, but the movie is about the making of Mary Poppins. Parts of it were actually filmed in Disneyland and they "reimagined" some areas so they would look as they did in the 60's. I didn't read anything about a new Mary Poppins.

No...your right. Thats why I put it in quotes. I was going to put "ish" at the end but didn't. Guess I should have huh?
I know...I'm excited for this one. I had no idea they were making this until I saw it on my pinterest page today.

No...your right. Thats why I put it in quotes. I was going to put "ish" at the end but didn't. Guess I should have huh?
I know...I'm excited for this one. I had no idea they were making this until I saw it on my pinterest page today.

Yeah, I reread your post and understood your meaning better:)

aristocat65 said:
Yeah, I reread your post and understood your meaning better:)

Lol K....I would have loved to have had a personal tour of DL with Walt Disney. That would have been an experience.

Just saw on FB that at 12 ET Disney is announcing another Limited Time Magic. Don't know what it is but maybe FD for all those going after Sept? *fingers crossed for you guys!

Just saw on FB that at 12 ET Disney is announcing another Limited Time Magic. Don't know what it is but maybe FD for all those going after Sept? *fingers crossed for you guys!

Limited Time Magic doesn't have anything to do with offers unfortunately

I have been trying every trick in the book to get a pin for fall free dining and calling asking about the pin code alot. I called last night (again) and asked if I had a pin code (again) and was told no. As a passing comment I told the CM I was disappointed and would book right now if I had free dining. She asked when I wanted to travel and I told her Dec 1 thru Dec 7. She said "Well I can offer you free dining for those dates":yay: :santa:

Lesson - even if they say you don't have a pin, ask if they can offer anything.

Didn't get where I wanted since the choices were very limited so I just went with AS Music. I have stayed at Pop three times and have always liked it. Hope we like AS Music.

Update - was just able to upgrade to Coronado Springs with full dining from All-star Music with QD. :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter