Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

black562

DIS Veteran
Alright folks, we've nearly filled the other one up, so let's start a new one. As always, all things Free Dining, and likely a few other things as well.

...and here we goooooo!!!!

party:party:party:party:party:party:

Subscribing, need some entertainment while waiting for my FD Promo for November popcorn::

Please, continue :lmao:

Subscribing, need some entertainment while waiting for my FD Promo for November popcorn::

Please, continue :lmao:

I believe some of the ladies were discussing a gentleman by the name of Ronald. That's where things seem to have left off.

Good morning, glad to see we've started a new free dining thread. And who is Ronald? Is this also a new dating thread.

so glad you said you were starting another thread on the old one. I don't want to miss this!! :love: connection. glad we are all getting back together:grouphug:

Free Dining for life, sweet!

Well, technically, the FD for life would go to Joe. His is the 1st post here. ;)
But hey, is a nice thought. Wonder if Disney would go for it? Would love to listen in on that conversation with a CM. "Hi, my name is scard & I'm a member of the Free Dining - the sequel thread on Disboards. As the 1st poster in this thread, I've been awarded free dining for life. Please note that in my file. Thank you." And CM replies,"Ummm .. Uhh, you were awarded what??" :confused3

Well, technically, the FD for life would go to Joe. His is the 1st post here. ;)
But hey, is a nice thought. Wonder if Disney would go for it? Would love to listen in on that conversation with a CM. "Hi, my name is scard & I'm a member of the Free Dining - the sequel thread on Disboards. As the 1st poster in this thread, I've been awarded free dining for life. Please note that in my file. Thank you." And CM replies,"Ummm .. Uhh, you were awarded what??" :confused3

Yeah, the CM would say, "Oh, Free Dining, that's the Room Only discount around here.":laughing:

I'll let you all know how the call goes and I will ask for Joe as well. It's already in Disney's database that I called 2 weeks ago asking if there was a FD Pin attached to my name. There wasn't but my sister had one so the call was legit. :rotfl2:

Have we decided on any meet ups for those of us going in September?

I don't know that anything definite has been planned. Here's the latest list of Disney dates. I'll update the list as needed.
Update1:
DisneyMom5 - Sep 1 - 9 (ASMo)
Leeanne - Sep 4 - 17
Joe (Black562) - Sep 6 - 14 (CSR - I think)
Rhody Red - Sep 7 - 17
Lazor460 - Sep 10 - 18
Susie (me - Sylkie31) - Sep 12 - 21 (POR)
Danielle (d23cndrela) - Sep 12 - 22 (POR)
MDennis28 - Sep 14 - 21 (POR)
Rach2109 - Sep 18 - 24 (POR)
want2bminnie - 20 - 24
amber cntrygrl - 20 - 28
Marsheliz - Sep 21 - 25
Mattressman - Sep 21 - 30
kcwiak - Sep 21 - Oct 1 (POFQ)
plutospalforever - Sep 22 - 28
ddeschon - Sep 22 - 29
MackenzieFL - Sep 22 - 29
mom18 - Sep 25 - Oct 6 ASMo
KermitRinny - Oct 21 - 28 (POFQ-garden view)
Would love to do a meet up if we can. Maybe we should try to create our own lime green mickeys for a "yep, I'm a member of this (and other?) Dis-threads".

Anyone available for meet up on Thurs 9/12 (evening) or sometime Sun (9/15) or morning/early afternoon on Tues 9/17?

I don't know that anything definite has been planned. Here's the latest list of Disney dates. I'll update the list as needed.
Leeanne - Sep 4 - 17
Joe (Black562) - Sep 6 - 14 (CSR - I think)
Rhody Red - Sep 7 - 17
Lazor460 - Sep 10 - 18
Susie (me - Sylkie31) - Sep 12 - 21 (POR)
Danielle (d23cndrela) - Sep 12 - 22 (POR)
MDennis28 - Sep 14 - 21 (POR)
Rach2109 - Sep 18 - 24 (POR)
want2bminnie - 20 - 24
amber cntrygrl - 20 - 28
Marsheliz - Sep 21 - 25
Mattressman - Sep 21 - 30
kcwiak - Sep 21 - Oct 1 (POFQ)
plutospalforever - Sep 22 - 28
ddeschon - Sep 22 - 29
MackenzieFL - Sep 22 - 29
mom18 - Sep 25 - Oct 6 ASMo

Would love to do a meet up if we can. Maybe we should try to create our own lime green mickeys for a "yep, I'm a member of this (and other?) Dis-threads".

Anyone available for meet up on Thurs 9/12 (evening) or sometime Sun (9/15) or morning/early afternoon on Tues 9/17?

I found a few of those lime green mickeys in my drawer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter