• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2008 Watch

Count me in on the free dining wait! I hope this offer will be available at POP for either Disney VISA holders or the general public soon - VERY soon! :)

I am subscribing! We bounced back with free DDP for 2008, however, my sis and her family will come down if it is offered! :goodvibes

Does anyone know/remember if Labor Day weekend was exculded from the free dining in the past?

yep! they had free dining that week We were there :cool1: but did not take advantage of the bounce back dining before we checked out :confused3 If they do it agin this year and offer bounce back We will do it! How could I have been so dumb not to book it :confused: so now we wait :mad:

Labor Day weekend is generally included.

I am there for Labor Day but I feel it's better to use DVC points for the room and not get the dining plan at all.

If free dining is offered, and it says that it is offered through Sept. 27th will it apply to your whole trip if you start your trip on the 26 or 27th and go through to Oct. 1? will it not apply at all? Or will it only apply to the first day of the trip?

REALLY hoping for free dining, too!!!! We are going Aug 24-29. I know we may be pushing it, but you can't help but hope for some pixie dust!!

BTW, I am wondering if I should make my ADRs now? Probably should, but part of me is thinking I will jinx myself I get everything planned out- you know how it is, if you aren't ready for it, you'll get what you want, if you ARE ready for it, you won't. :rotfl: The only ADR I made so far (and I am in my 180 days) is CRT. May make one more, but I hate to make a bunch, since the only one I will keep with no free dining is CRT. Everything else will be CS to save money. But with free dining, we'll live it up, of course! So to jinx myself or not jinx myself...... hmmmmmm.......

Yes...Can someone tell me. We are planning on going from Sept. 17-23. What if the cut off is the 21st? Will I get my trip covered the entire time or just through the 21st?

What is the dining plan??

I have been lucky enough to get free dining in 2006 & 2007. My son's birthday is Sept 2nd and it has been a great tradition to take him to Disney every year. The free dining helps me stay longer. We are going to Disney this April for 4 days with my grandparents (elderly and will be renting the electrical carts) and we are doing Deluxe Dining. I will absolutely go again in September if dining is free. Otherwise - I am waiting until December or so.

Subscribing as well. I was at POP last year and had free dining but never received (or heard about) the bounceback deal until I got home and saw it all over these boards -- too late for me though:headache: So, here's hoping I can catch it again early with my Disney Visa. We have airline credits and a few days' tickets to use so with free dining it will become doable:)

If free dining is offered, and it says that it is offered through Sept. 27th will it apply to your whole trip if you start your trip on the 26 or 27th and go through to Oct. 1? will it not apply at all? Or will it only apply to the first day of the trip?

The way it has worked in the past, it would cover the whole trip.
As long as you stayed the first night during the free dining period, the plan covered the whole stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter