Free DDP Booking SUCCESS!!? - Post 'Em Here!

Called bright and early this morning. 36 minute wait. CM I talked to said they had 110 calls in the queue at 7:00 a.m. POFQ sold out by then, so went with POR September 22nd to the 28th. Gotta love FREE DINING! Also booked all my ADRs and got everything I wanted. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have to say it was very easy booking! I got my first choice POR for Sept. 11 - 19. I talked to Brian and he was great. He even requested a room by the food court and pool. Let's hope I get it. Not my first time to Disney, but first time on the DDP. My kids are going to be so excited when I tell them!!

Incase you can't tell, Im very excited!!!! :cool1:

I got it all star sport 10 days standard room
but i don't get yet email confirmation, someone has already it ?

Who is your TA...Mine is Lauren and I LOVE her!!! :)
We have Tracy, and she is amazing. She has been so helpful and wonderful. This has been way easy for me, since she has done everything for us. It saves me a lot of time and gives me someone to bounce ideas off of when I am not sure what to choose.

AKL 6/9 to 13/9- 2 Adults 1 Child -8 day tickets- total $2623.

Without FDP that was showing as ~$3400 on the Disney website.

Booked online - piece of cake! August 26-September 1 (6 nights), WL Standard View, 2 adults, 1 13-year old, $1668!!:cool1:

I didn't think you could get free dining if you booked online..... Might want to check that out by calling.

took only 5 minutes hold time this morning- called bright and early at 6:59am, with 2 phones- the house phone and cell phone, got through on the cell phone first.

AS Sports Preferred 9/16-9/23
2 Adults, 1 Junior
6 day hoppers
$1,536.17

It took a little less than 3 minutes to modify my already existing reservation- the CM I had was awesome. Save a little over 800 dollars- woohoo!!!

I didn't think you could get free dining if you booked online..... Might want to check that out by calling.

just checked disney website- they are now offering this special with a 5 night minimu stay- you can now book online- good luck

:cool1: THIS IS THE THIRD TRY. 12:27PM THE FIRST 2 TRIES WAS ON HOLD FOR 25 MINS. AND WAS TOLD THEIR SYSTEM WAS DOWN. HOPING ITS UP AND RUNNING THIS TIME.
:cool1: DH
:laundy: DM
pirate: DS
SOME TIME IN THE 70S
SOME TIME IN THE EARLY 90S
APRIL 2005 POR
MAY 2006 POR
GOING AGAIN :banana: SEPT 2007 FREE FOOD:woohoo:

:goodvibes I got CR Tower MK View for 3 nights (9/20-9/23), 2 day par hoppers and free dining for 2211.15 (no insurance). Saved 332.85! I didn't use free dining for the 2nd part of our stay (BC) as the 40% was a better deal. The 40% offer wasn't avail. for the CR.

I waited about a minute - called 6:15 Hawaii Standard Time.

P.S. - You can book online - you have to book from the free dining offer page, though. Canadian Guy has the link listed in his post on which code to use.

:cool1:

I just got an email from my TA (gotta love Small World) that she converted my ressies at Pop (Sept15-21) to reflect free dining!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I could shout it from the rooftop. :banana:

I called at 7 on two lines. Had to hang up my home line when I left for work at 7:45 and my cell lost signal about the same time! Called back at 7:50 and only held for a few minutes before hanging up. Recalled at 8:30 and got through after about 40 min.

We are staying POFQ!!! Sept 9-15 w/free dining..6 day park hoppers, no ins. $2000.40 Not bad for 3 adults (dd is 12) and 1 child. Even made all my dining ressies and get everything I wanted!!!!!

After waiting 1 hr and 18 min on hold. I finally got thru. I was able to book:

As sports
12 nights
2 ad 1 child (6)
10 dy ph h2o
for a grand total of 2019.62

forgot to put. 9/21 - 10/3

I started calling at 7:00 am on hold for 45 minutes but I got it!!! :cool1:

Carribean Beach pref.room w/parkhopper
8-27 to 9-4

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Aug 26-30
POR

Can anyone tell me if I can access my reservation via the Disney web site even though I called in my reservation? I tried to look it up, but it came up with an error message. The very nice CM had a sweet southern accent and I am not sure if I wrote down my confirmation number correctly.

Also, they have my e-mail address. Will they send a confirmation?

I originally booked with a TA for 9/7-9/14 but i got an e-mail early this morning that she couldn't get anything for us. After reading these boards about how often rooms open up again when people change their plans, I decided to call Disney myself around 2PM. I had a wonderful CM who began checking all possible dates for a 7 night trip and she found one standard view at WL for Sept 3-10!!

Don't give up hope, people!! That's my lesson of the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter