Free DDP Booking SUCCESS!!? - Post 'Em Here!

After waiting 1 hr and 18 min on hold. I finally got thru. I was able to book:

As sports
12 nights
2 ad 1 child (6)
10 dy ph h2o
for a grand total of 2019.62

forgot to put. 9/21 - 10/3

We are arriving on 9-21 ASSports but were told we would need two reservations for that length of stay. Which I understand because the plan ends on the 22 and the max # is 10 nights. Did you book a second reservation for the last 2 nights? I am waiting to see if I can get it cheaper than the 90 something $'s I was quoted each night, I see so much about 40% off and special codes I can't help but think I can get it for less...

We are arriving on 9-21 ASSports but were told we would need two reservations for that length of stay. Which I understand because the plan ends on the 22 and the max # is 10 nights. Did you book a second reservation for the last 2 nights? I am waiting to see if I can get it cheaper than the 90 something $'s I was quoted each night, I see so much about 40% off and special codes I can't help but think I can get it for less...

Call again - numerous people have reported being able to book up to 14 continuous nights on the free dining program.

Knox

POFQ 8-26-9/3 - standard 9 day passes hopper and more - 5 adults , 1 child- 2 rooms - 4466.00 and FREE DINING!!
:woohoo:
:dance3: :dance3:

Pop Century pref room
Sept 1-10 (9nights)
2 adults
10day park hoppers
FREE DINING
+ Ins.
$1452.52 :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:
PopCentury2.jpg

mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg

How many nights do you need? We booked 11. The max is 14.
14 nights and under, even if it goes past the 22nd, counts.

We are 11 nights, from 9/16-9/27.

After waiting 1 hr and 18 min on hold. I finally got thru. I was able to book:

As sports
12 nights
2 ad 1 child (6)
10 dy ph h2o
for a grand total of 2019.62

forgot to put. 9/21 - 10/3

I have two ressies, one for 13 nights and one for 11. 14 is the new max. You do not want two ressies if you can help it as you would have to buy more tickets than you need.

Good luck, Slightly Goofy

They told you wrong. You can book all of your nights on one ressie with free dining.

Did anyone have success booking through GG yesterday? i kept getting told that their computers were down. I even spoke with guest services this AM, and she was claiming NO ONE was able to book yesterday. Now, I know this is not true, but she tells me the entire Orlando and Tampa offices were unable to complete reservations - I'm wondering if only the GG computers were actually down.

Did anyone have success booking through GG yesterday? i kept getting told that their computers were down. I even spoke with guest services this AM, and she was claiming NO ONE was able to book yesterday. Now, I know this is not true, but she tells me the entire Orlando and Tampa offices were unable to complete reservations - I'm wondering if only the GG computers were actually down.

Yes, they were down for part of my phone call. They did come back up, but from what others have said I think they were hit or miss for most of the day. What a mess on Free Dining day!!! :confused3

My GG CM was great, but I waited 2 hours to get to her. She ended up booking my last two rooms as regular ressies and then adding the GG#, so I am guessing I could have done that through the 800#. At least I got my first choice! :banana:

Me, ds13, ds5.Pop Century: 8/27-9/5 Preferred room + free dining.

My mom, and dad ASMU:8/27-9/5+ free dining:banana:

After a one hour, and 35 minute wait!! And a very nasty CM. I was able to book. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yesterday they took my phone # when the computers were down and called me back a couple hours later. Of course couldn't get what I wanted so gave up. Called today and first day 9/1 will pay OOP at WL but 9/2 - 9/7 have free dining. Sacrificed courtyard view for woodlands to get it though.

Has anyone booked since the rush on Thursday? Whats left, is there anything left? A group of my girlfriends are planning on going but we decided to contact the travel agent who did it for us last year and I'm not sure whether its been booked yet. I wondering if one didn't call until Monday would they still have value rooms left?:confused3

Has anyone booked since the rush on Thursday? Whats left, is there anything left? A group of my girlfriends are planning on going but we decided to contact the travel agent who did it for us last year and I'm not sure whether its been booked yet. I wondering if one didn't call until Monday would they still have value rooms left?:confused3

My incompetent travel agent (AAA) emailed today - and there was NOTHING in Movies, POP for 9/16-30, she told me there wasn't anything for Music but there was for 9/16-30, but NOT for 9/21-25 (not sure I get that), Mods were ok for my dates but POR not for 21st-25th?

You can go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=07_Q4FreeDineOfferPage to check (and book) for yourself.

Thankfully I booked first thing Thursday morning (got up at 3:45am my time to do it) and got Music for all of us!

My advice: BOOK NOW!!!!

I also agree, book now! Values are filling up FAST, if you know you're going, do it asap. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter