FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

I guess I didn't read down far enough as who to contact. My dates are 9/24-27. I am arriving on the 24th via Disney Magic Trans Atlantic Cruise. If it still would be available I can PM you my info. Thanks so much,

Evelyn

sorry, someone else sent me a PM yesterday about those dates. I will put you on back up if they dont' take them.

Right now, Nemo is missing. :scared1::scared1: I was contacted by Debster41 that when she went to LS the fridge wasn't there and I called them and they can not find it. There was only one fridge in LS and the trailer and it wasn't Nemo, she will continue to check for him until she leaves on Friday and then Palendat
will look for Nemo. I have contacted hollybearsmom to be sure she left Nemo in LS and will keep everyone updated.

sorry, someone else sent me a PM yesterday about those dates. I will put you on back up if they dont' take them.

Thanks, I'll check back a little later. I am leaving on Sept. 7th to fly to Barcelona, Spain to catch the ship, but I will have my daughter Mrs D, keep checking for me. I will be in touch with her durung the cruise. I appreciate you responce.

Evelyn

Any News on Finding Nemo ???
:goodvibes

nope, i have texted Palendat and haven't heard back. :confused3 I will try calling him today.

I have heard from Palendat and he still hasn't found Nemo. I called POP and spoke to Wanda in LS and she checked the trailer and the LS room and nothing. She transferred me to Lost & Found just in case the swapper didn't bring Nemo to LS and they dont have Nemo either. Palendat will continue to check each day until he leave on the 2nd just in case the fridge was given to someone by mistake and they return to LS. I will keep everyone updated.

I checked in every other day I was there (I was supposed to have it Aug 20 - Sept 2). No luck. Hopefully Nemo will turn up soon!

Looks like the fridge is still lost. We are a grand gathering but one family in our party had to cancel...so I guess this will be ok though we still have 3 rooms. Unless I hear that it has been found I will assume this is no longer going to happen and will not make swapping arrangements. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!

I'll be there Saturday and take up the campaign in person. Fingers crossed!

I heard from LookinUp and still no Nemo. :eek::eek: She has checked both days and nothing. :sad2: She will continue to check while she is there this week.

I checked in every other day I was there (I was supposed to have it Aug 20 - Sept 2). No luck. Hopefully Nemo will turn up soon!
thank you so much for the efforts.

Looks like the fridge is still lost. We are a grand gathering but one family in our party had to cancel...so I guess this will be ok though we still have 3 rooms. Unless I hear that it has been found I will assume this is no longer going to happen and will not make swapping arrangements. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!

Sorry, still nothing.

looks like NEMO is gone. :scared1::scared1::sad2::sad2: Lookinup has checked everyday and nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter