FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

janloz

Wishing I was at WDW now.
THE FRIDGE IS MISSING and THE SWAP IS NO LONGER RUNNING, SORRY.

Just returned from Disney :( The frig, coffee maker and toaster were great. We used the electric kettle a couple of times too. There are a few extras....some coffee, a mister/fan (we brought one and used it everyday), Crystal Lite packs.
LS practically beat us back to our room with the frig when I requested it.
It was great and I'm so glad we were able to participate.

Just returned from Disney :( The frig, coffee maker and toaster were great. We used the electric kettle a couple of times too. There are a few extras....some coffee, a mister/fan (we brought one and used it everyday), Crystal Lite packs.
LS practically beat us back to our room with the frig when I requested it.
It was great and I'm so glad we were able to participate.

so glad it all worked out for you, and thanks for the update on items with it. :)

I have changed the first post of the old thread ...
It now has the link to our new thread...
I also have requested the old thread be locked...

I have changed the first post of the old thread ...
It now has the link to our new thread...
I also have requested the old thread be locked...

thanks so much. I sent everyone already confirmed in the swap a PM with the link to the new thread. I just checked and the old thread has been closed.

Here are a couple of pics from when we were there last week...this is my first time posting pics so I'm not sure how to do it.

I
DSC02800.jpg

Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship::worship::worship:

Having a coffee pot is going to be a life saver! Thanks so much for letting me join! Off to go cancel my request for a Disney fridge!

Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship::worship::worship:

Having a coffee pot is going to be a life saver! Thanks so much for letting me join! Off to go cancel my request for a Disney fridge!

Happy to have you!!! :banana::banana: There should be plenty of filters, you just need to bring the coffee.

My boyfriend is very excited that there is a coffee pot in this swap, he hatessss the Nescafe stuff they have in the World! :thumbsup2

My boyfriend is very excited that there is a coffee pot in this swap, he hatessss the Nescafe stuff they have in the World! :thumbsup2

we used the coffeepot every morning we were there, my dhneeds his coffee. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter