FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

Hi there...we will be at POP 8/14-8/22. I see that week has been booked already, but would really appreciate going on stand-by/waitlist if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!!

Hi there...we will be at POP 8/14-8/22. I see that week has been booked already, but would really appreciate going on stand-by/waitlist if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!!

Hi Marcia,

The swapper for the next week also wanted that week but if she cancels, you can certainly have it.

Please :welcome: NancyLuvsMickey for Oct slot and mommyarewegoingback for Dec 19th-26th.

4disneyfreaks changed their dates so July 28th-Aug 8th is now available. Any takers??

We are finally in the double digits-- (awwww) i started planning at over 1,000 days, booked at 500 days.
Then I counted how many people ahead of me----13 waaaaa
My trip is also paid for-- waiting for the kids to finish paying their packages.
and have the money for the MNSSHP but scared because of all the rain last year-- I dont want a wash out for something that is so dern expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter