FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

I meant to come check in on this thread... I last had Nemo in 2008/2009 so forgive me if this is known. But, when I went to pick him up (and also where I dropped him off,) they had all of the swap fridges over in the brown "suitcase" trailers, over to the right of LS, kind of across from the DME pickup location. They seem to keep them separate from the rest of the luggage. Actually, they are in one "suitcase" and the luggage that is being transferred to another hotel is in another "suitcase," lol! (Not sure what the third is for...)

I'll try to find a picture of what I'm looking for if it doesn't make sense. But thought that might help somebody if they are trying to locate him and have a newer bellhop! :)

Thanks for the info, i didn't know that, I will add it to the first post. ;)

Too new but looking for a fridge for Aug 16-23 2011 can I get on a wait list?
Thanks

The swapper who has the fridge from the 16th-20th doesn't need it. If you do want it, please let me know ASAP. I will PM you but you need to get 10 posts to reply.

Thanks for the info, i didn't know that, I will add it to the first post. ;)

Just to add to this. When we picked up Nemo on July 14, they did go look in the giant suitcases first, but he was in the main luggage building instead. So, apparently they do keep fridges in the suitcases, but they can be in the main building as well. The LS guys were awesome and didn't quit looking when he wasn't where they thought he would be. :thumbsup2

Thanks for your reply. It may be more difficult to do fridge half and cooler half. If you can keep me on standby in case the Aug 20 pick up changes plans then that would still work. I hope I am not trying to make things more complicated if you know what I mean. Please let me know what you think or what is normal. As I said I am new to all of this. Thanks again

Just to add to this. When we picked up Nemo on July 14, they did go look in the giant suitcases first, but he was in the main luggage building instead. So, apparently they do keep fridges in the suitcases, but they can be in the main building as well. The LS guys were awesome and didn't quit looking when he wasn't where they thought he would be. :thumbsup2

Yea for awesome LS guys! :)
I'm glad to know that the suitcases are a go-to for fridge storage. Also good to know it's not 100%. If I get to see where Nemo goes when I turn him in, or if they can tell me where he'll go, I'll pass that along.

Could I participate from December 10th-17th?

This is our second trip to Disney and a fridge would be soo useful! Thank you!

OMG!!! I NEED it for Sept 10~Sept 13!!!

If it is still available!! I Need one to put baby food and milk for the little one!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm interested in December 2-10, 2011. Looks like someone has it until the 4th - if I can take it then, that would be great. I can send my info if it's available! Thanks!

YES!!!!!!!

I keep sending you IM but I do not know if you received any of them.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Please let me know what will need from me to make this possible.

Regards,

I'm interested in December 2-10, 2011. Looks like someone has it until the 4th - if I can take it then, that would be great. I can send my info if it's available! Thanks!

yes it is available, i will send you PM.

YES!!!!!!!

I keep sending you IM but I do not know if you received any of them.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Please let me know what will need from me to make this possible.

Regards,
Didn't get them. I will send you one.

Just checking for a response!

I am away on vacation and not checking DIS every day as i would normally do. ;)

Hi, I'll be at POP 10/8-10/17, I saw that 10/8-10/11 is available, can I use the fridge for those dates and waitlist 10/11-10/17 just in case?

Thanks!!

Hi, I'll be at POP 10/8-10/17, I saw that 10/8-10/11 is available, can I use the fridge for those dates and waitlist 10/11-10/17 just in case?

Thanks!!

We are in the confirmed list and we will be using the fridge from 10/11 (our anniversary ! :yay: ) until 10/17... We will fly 5K miles and our air tickets are non refundable... so we better be there by then... ;)

Altheatoldme, I thought you were after us in the list... not before!! I suppose you changed your dates...

Thanks!!

all set!

We are in the confirmed list and we will be using the fridge from 10/11 (our anniversary ! :yay: ) until 10/17... We will fly 5K miles and our air tickets are non refundable... so we better be there by then... ;)

Altheatoldme, I thought you were after us in the list... not before!! I suppose you changed your dates...

yes, she did change her dates. Looking for new swapper for after you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter