FREE at Pop, Nemo Fridge, Coffeepot & Toaster Swap! FRIDGE IS MISSING!!!!!

Still no news? :sad2:
I was hoping NEMO would show up magically before my turn.

no, Nemo still hasn't turned up. I will check with POP again to see if he is magically there but not holding out much hope at this point.

Hi Janloz, I tried to PM you but since I just registered it won't let me till I have 10 posts.

I see the fridge is available (if list is current) from Oct 17-23. We actually arrive Oct 18th and leave Oct 25th but would still love the fridge for the days we can have it.

Please advise. It's our 1st Disney trip with the kids (6 and 8)! We are getting so excited and a fridge would certainly make our trip even better!

Teri and Bob (sonben)

The fridge is missing. Sorry....

Hi Janloz, I tried to PM you but since I just registered it won't let me till I have 10 posts.

I see the fridge is available (if list is current) from Oct 17-23. We actually arrive Oct 18th and leave Oct 25th but would still love the fridge for the days we can have it.

Please advise. It's our 1st Disney trip with the kids (6 and 8)! We are getting so excited and a fridge would certainly make our trip even better!

Teri and Bob (sonben)

thanks, just figured that out. Checked all the others too and most are missing. oh well. back to plan A.

Our Gold Star fridge has disappeared. Can you please be on the look out in case it got mixed up with one of the other swaps!
It used to have paper Gold Stars taped to the box but I have not been able to determine if they are still on there. Someone was kind enough to get a box from UHaul since the old one had fallen apart. When I used it last it was the kind of moving box you can hang clothes in. It also had a coffee pot and toaster but those were inside the fridge. It is one of the bigger "college" type fridges with a separate freezer. The fridge is black, it also had gold stars taped to it. I also had a laminated "If Found please call Sandi"
IMG_2652nophon.jpg

Is the fridge still missing or no? I PM'd you about waitlisting for my dates :)

Thanks

I figure you have tried this but just in case you haven't have you asked them to check the (magic word) LUGGERS? I was in another swap a few weeks ago and they couldn't locate until I read to ask to check the luggers then they magically had it within minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter