For those who remember Tinkerbell and eeyor update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not going to end well. No one deserves to be moved out of their home without consultation or time to process. If Wendy and her mother feel that the relationship is at an end, then Wendy should move out to give him time to arrange new living arrangements with his family. Wendy and especially her mother have no moral or is think legal right to make those decisions for him - only for Wendy.

Okay I get it this subject has over stayed its welcome and I have plenty of friends that I talk to in real life

Trust me my offline friends knew long before you guys did just giving you guys a update

Maybe she doesn’t have anyone in her real life to talk to about this or does not feel comfortable sharing this with them.

And truthfully, she has gotten some sound advice here.
But maybe she does.

What’s she’s getting is busy bodies dragging more drama out of her.

But maybe she does.

What’s she’s getting is busy bodies dragging more drama out of her.
Who is "dragging" more drama out of her? I see a lot of people providing unconditional support and/or legitimate thoughtful advice to her that perhaps she should rethink her plan. She chooses not to then her business and her problem. There is an expectation if you post on a message board that people will respond with opinions and advice.

Who is "dragging" more drama out of her? I see a lot of people providing unconditional support and/or legitimate thoughtful advice to her that perhaps she should rethink her plan. She chooses not to then her business and her problem. There is an expectation if you post on a message board that people will respond with opinions and advice.
This is different.

Has he been informed of this plan yet?
No but because I am the one pack my stuff this weekend and not him while I am with my mom he and his family will be packing his own stuff not a single finger will be put on his stuff

No but because I am the one pack my stuff this weekend and not him while I am with my mom he and his family will be packing his own stuff not a single finger will be put on his stuff
Someone needs to have a respectful conversation with him about what he wants to do. Stay? Go?
How many more months do you all have before your lease is up?

Trust me if my husband cheated I would not be having a "respectful" conversation about what he wants.
But would you sneak around and move his stuff out without ever having a conversation with him making it clear that the marriage is over?

As far as we know right now, he doesn't have any idea that she even wants to split up.

It could be you, your attorney or a mediator. But moving an adult out of their home without their permission generally isn't legal.
In Canada if only Wendy, or her parents owned the home, and they wanted to sell the home, he would have to sign papers before an attorney that he’s aware of the sale. Not sure about the USA.

Tink - I am glad you have changed plans. You would have been doing something very very bad by moving your husband out without his knowledge. You moving out while you sort your separation out is the best way to avoid legal issues.

Does your husband have a legal guardian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter