For those who remember Tinkerbell and eeyor update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Tink, I’m really sorry to hear this. I’m proud of you for knowing how you want to be treated, and for realizing that it’s not that way now. DM me if you need a more private vent :hug:

No we have not split up prior to the post wish I had my mom said I gave him more grace

Honestly I don’t see anyone as the bad guy we grew apart it happens thanks to a ton of therapy and hard work I have grown so much he had that sane opportunity and did not take it I did and I can’t wait

I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I can't really understand what you are saying about your Mom's involvement from your posts, but please make sure you are making decisions based on what you want, not what your Mom wants. Affairs are terrible and put marriages in terrible situations, but they are not insurmountable if staying together and working through things are what you want to do.

I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I can't really understand what you are saying about your Mom's involvement from your posts, but please make sure you are making decisions based on what you want, not what your Mom wants. Affairs are terrible and put marriages in terrible situations, but they are not insurmountable if staying together and working through things are what you want to do.
I did if my mom had it her way he would have been out of my life a long time ago she is only helping me pack his stuff on Friday while he is at work and transporting it to his new place

I did if my mom had it her way he would have been out of my life a long time ago she is only helping me pack his stuff on Friday while he is at work and transporting it to his new place
It sounds like you are at peace with your decision and have a clear plan. So glad your mom is on board and willing to help you. ❤️ Does he know he has a new place?
I also remember you as both names. I remember when you changed names and it took me a little while to realize that Tinkerbell and Eeyore and Wendy were the same person. I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you as you go through this new chapter. 🙏🏻

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-do-you-respond.3902727/#post-64453993
I’m sorry to hear this. But to be honest, from some of your more recent posts as @Wendy1985 I thought you’d already split-up.
I am a lurker in this forum with a rare chime in, but I can understand the comment by @disneychrista based on this thread from last November. It's nice that posters respectfully did not question the use of roommate vs husband, but it does seem to make one think the split happened at some other point.

I wish all good things for your future.

It sounds like you are at peace with your decision and have a clear plan. So glad your mom is on board and willing to help you. ❤️ Does he know he has a new place?
I also remember you as both names. I remember when you changed names and it took me a little while to realize that Tinkerbell and Eeyore and Wendy were the same person. I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you as you go through this new chapter. 🙏🏻

He doesn’t know but it is more for my emotional safety to get me to Friday morning he would never put a hand on me

That is what I am saying
That's actually illegal. You can't just move someone out of their residence with no notice and no consent. Imagine if the situation was reversed and you came home and he had your things packed and told you that you no longer lived in your home.

I would strongly advise your mom seeks some legal advice on your behalf so you know what your options are. You are setting yourself up for a lot of problems. I am sympathetic to your situation, but this is not a solution.

Are you saying your husband doesn’t know you and your mom are moving him out of your shared home?
That is what I am saying
You have a new place for him and he doesn't know? How did you get a lease for him?

Does he know you're splitting up yet?

I'm sorry you're going through this but I'm a bit concerned with how you're going about this based on what you have said so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter