For rent: BCV, BWV & BLT Home. Have large amount of Points if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a BWV or BCV for 10/14-10/16?

And anything for 10/28-10/30?

Both studios.

thank you in advance

I am looking for 2 studios at akl one for apr 28-may2 and one for apr29-may 2...
Is this available? And what would the cost be? Each room would have 2 adults..
Thanks

Looking for two nights at Aulani as a wedding gift for our DD checking in 10/16 with a checkout of 10/18.
Wondering if you could help ! :tink:
Thanks in advance!!

Hello, I am looking to rent DVC points for 1/29/17--2/4/17. A 2 bedroom villa at either BWV or BCV. Do you have any availability for this week at either?

I am looking to book a 3 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs for March 19 through March 24, 2016 or any combo of rooms for 6 adults and 2 kids. Any availability?

Looking for pts transfer of 200-350 pts if you are interested. Many transactions through this board over the years. I can get you references if you like.
lbaier@cox.net

Hi. I would be interested in renting some points. I am looking for the nights of April 13, 14, and 15.
I would prefer a studio. Resort preference by order would be
Bay Lake
Grand Floridian
Polynesian
Wilderness
Animal Kingdom
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Saragtoga Springs
Old Key West.

Thank you
Let me know if still available.
Robin

Hi. I would be interested in renting some points. I am looking for the nights of April 13, 14, and 15.
I would prefer a studio. Resort preference by order would be
Bay Lake
Grand Floridian
Polynesian
Wilderness
Animal Kingdom
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Saragtoga Springs
Old Key West.

Thank you
Let me know if still available.
Robin

There are no studio's or 1-bedrooms for the dates you listed at any DVC resorts

Sorry

I am looking to book a 3 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs for March 19 through March 24, 2016 or any combo of rooms for 6 adults and 2 kids. Any availability?

This room is available if you want it. It is 572 points. if you want it I suggest you email me at desco256@gmail.com and we can discuss since this is less than 30 days in advance.

Thanks

SSR
3-Bedroom Grand Villa
572 Points

Looking for two nights at Aulani as a wedding gift for our DD checking in 10/16 with a checkout of 10/18.
Wondering if you could help ! :tink:
Thanks in advance!!

yes, it's available

Studio
Standard is 34 points
Ocean View is 52 points

1-bedroom
Standard is 74 points
Ocean View is 100 points

Email to discuss if interested at desco256@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter