For rent: BCV, BWV & BLT Home. Have large amount of Points if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or beach club or a standard 1 br at Boardwalk for September 24-28 of 2016. Please let me know if there is availability and if you still have points available.
Thank you!
Dedra

Hi!
I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or beach club or a standard 1 br at Boardwalk for September 24-28 of 2016. Please let me know if there is availability and if you still have points available.
Thank you!
Dedra

These dates are available and I have plenty of points. If you want to move forward please email at desco256@gmail.com with all the information needed.

Thanks

1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View
87 Points

1 Bedroom Villa – Garden/Pool View
115 Points
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...resort=BWALK&preselect_ada=&preselect_room=BZ

1 Bedroom Villa – Boardwalk View
115 Points

Looking for availability from March 28,2016 to April 4, 2016. Prefer magic kingdom resorts, but will take any. Trying to upgrade from POP and after being told high school bands may be there...I want to upgrade (it is for our 2 year anniversary)

Looking for availability from March 28,2016 to April 4, 2016. Prefer magic kingdom resorts, but will take any. Trying to upgrade from POP and after being told high school bands may be there...I want to upgrade (it is for our 2 year anniversary)

what type of room?

No studio's or 1-bedrooms at any DVC resorts available.

Hi. We r looking for anything from july 9th to july 16th. Would like a studio but a one bedroom would b ok also. Its for 2 (maybe 3) adults and a 13 year old.
Thank you

Will you consider doing a points transfer? I'd rather combine the extra points I need with my own points so I can make and control the whole reservation myself

BWV 3/12-3/19 or 3/13-3/20

Studio, 2 adults, 1 infant. Will also consider any other available studios during this time.

I will be interested in renting points for BCV in April 2017. When will you have information available for that? I've rented points on my last 2 trips, but the owner we worked with last time isn't doing it anymore.

Thanks!
Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter