For rent: BCV, BWV & BLT Home. Have large amount of Points if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 86 points for a 1 bedroom at BWV. We have a wedding at the Boardwalk and need to be there 11/28/16 to 12/02/16.

Hi,
I am looking for BLT 7/12/16 - 16/12/16. Ready to book immediately if available (standard studio)
Thanks

Looking for a 2 bedroom at Beach Club for the first week of April 2017. I will post again the week before.

Interested in a transfer for 278 BCV points. Please let me know if your one transfer is still available.
Otherwise, looking for a 7 night reservation in a 2BR villa @ BCV arriving Oct 1, 2016.
thx

still have points?

Last edited:
Interested in a transfer for 278 BCV points. Please let me know if your one transfer is still available.
Otherwise, looking for a 7 night reservation in a 2BR villa @ BCV arriving Oct 1, 2016.
thx

still have points?

My points are available after 12/1/16 for BCV. Sorry

thx

still have points?

I do not do transfers

Hi
Looking for 2 studios at BWV august 27th for 7 nights if available.

Thanks

Hi
Looking for 2 studios at BWV august 27th for 7 nights if available.

Thanks
The room is available. It's 119 pts per room (garden/pool view only one available)

if you want it I need the names, address, phone number and age of everyone under 18 in the room.

You can email at desco256@gmail.com

Did you receive my email?
Thanks

Not sure how to respond to this question. How am I supposed to know which email is yours? I have received several emails and I have responded to all of them. if you didn't get a response then I didn't get your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter