First and last time you went to Disneyland

2002 as soon as I could take myself- first time

February 2015- most recent visit

Last time? I couldn't bring myself to predict it!

1st: 1992
Last: 2012
Upcoming trips Dec. 2015 & Oct. 2016!

Last edited:

First trip was Opening day in 1955
Last trip was March 2015
Next trip is booked for October 2015

Wife 1968
the 2 of us belated Honeymoon 1974 (my first)
New Years 2014 (what a crazy time)

First trip was Opening day in 1955
Last trip was March 2015
Next trip is booked for October 2015

Wow, opening day?
Were you old enough to remember it? Any interesting details you can share?
I was there ten years at age 5 or 6 but remember very little of it.

Scott

Wow, opening day?
Were you old enough to remember it? Any interesting details you can share?
I was there ten years at age 5 or 6 but remember very little of it.

Scott
I really don't remember Opening Day, my uncle loved to tell stories about the day though.
I was born in SoCal and lived there until we moved to Oregon in the mid '60s. So we went to Disneyland often. Since we had family in the area we would go to Disneyland when we drove down to visit.

So much has changed and yet so much is still the same. The jungle ride is one that really amazes me. The trees and plants have grown and filled in so much over the years. I remember parking right out front near the Monorail track and walking in to the gates. The SkyBaskets, Flying Saucers, People mover..... I remember having so much fun each visit. My great-aunt fell on the moving belt of the people mover and broke her arm, that was a short trip.

The ticket books.... I sure don't miss those. Running out of "E" tickets was the worst! Riding the Monorail in from the Disneyland Hotel was always the best. GOOD TIME for sure!!

Geemo

I really don't remember Opening Day, my uncle loved to tell stories about the day though.
I was born in SoCal and lived there until we moved to Oregon in the mid '60s. So we went to Disneyland often. Since we had family in the area we would go to Disneyland when we drove down to visit.

So much has changed and yet so much is still the same. The jungle ride is one that really amazes me. The trees and plants have grown and filled in so much over the years. I remember parking right out front near the Monorail track and walking in to the gates. The SkyBaskets, Flying Saucers, People mover..... I remember having so much fun each visit. My great-aunt fell on the moving belt of the people mover and broke her arm, that was a short trip.

The ticket books.... I sure don't miss those. Running out of "E" tickets was the worst! Riding the Monorail in from the Disneyland Hotel was always the best. GOOD TIME for sure!!

Geemo

Thanks Geemo.
I just recently found our left over ticket books from a 60's trip. There sure wasn't any E tickets left in them.
Glad you have such fond memories (except the one with your poor aunt)!

2000 and 2015 (D23 :teeth:)

looking back, wish I had taken more pictures of original DCA. I have a soft spot in my heart for that cornball stuff

First time, late 1970s (too young to remember details)...last time in 1995. Haven't been back since I moved out of state 20 years ago.

First...1986 (my 7th bday)
Most Recent...2014 (too long :sad:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter