• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First and last time you went to Disneyland

My Mom just passed last year and she still had lots of Disney ticket books but no E tickets?

My Mom just passed last year and she still had lots of Disney ticket books but no E tickets?

My condolences, I'm very sorry to hear that.
My Mom passed in April and I'm cleaning out my childhood home. Makes me feel a little better when I find mementos from happier times.
BTW, all the E tickets were used up in our books as well.
I'll probably keep them forever.

Guessing around 1974-2015

This is kind of showing our ages...:P

My condolences, I'm very sorry to hear that.
My Mom passed in April and I'm cleaning out my childhood home. Makes me feel a little better when I find mementos from happier times.
BTW, all the E tickets were used up in our books as well.
I'll probably keep them forever.
Thank you, yes the cleaning of the house. Boy did that generation keep every thing? My mother started a rubber company in 1971 to recap tires, she received the contract to make the waffle souls on Nike shoes (remember those) in 72-73? Did it for like 15 years before they moved over seas. Her storage shed had over 500 pairs of old porto type Nike shoes that never made market, new old shoes that where never worn. My Niece makes a living buying and selling things on eBay and one the things she makes LOTS of money on is old shoes (really LOTS) She put them on eBay and one pair got $12k, some guy in China. But when all said and done…over $122k for shoes? I would not have believed it if i didn't see it. Lots of old pic of here and Phil, my Kid worked for Nike when going to school and we have pic of her and Phil and he remembered my mother very well.

1988 (unless you count going while my mother was pregnant with me, which would be 1970)

Last visit was May 2015, next coming up in four weeks.

My first visit will be two weeks from tomorrow! Checking into the Grand Californian. Who knows when my next visit will be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter