Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: My cruise does not have a link yet. If I were to go start a thread and then have it posted here, is it my responsibility to be "in charge" of everything that it entails? (Fish Extenders, and the like). I am interested in meeting other cruisers, for sure, but it's my first ever cruise and I don't want to volunteer myself for something where I have no clue what I'm doing.

Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks so much! :thanks:

Question: My cruise does not have a link yet. If I were to go start a thread and then have it posted here, is it my responsibility to be "in charge" of everything that it entails? (Fish Extenders, and the like). I am interested in meeting other cruisers, for sure, but it's my first ever cruise and I don't want to volunteer myself for something where I have no clue what I'm doing.

Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks so much! :thanks:
You don't have to be in charge of anything. You're just starting a meeting place for others on your cruise to congregate.

Can the host please add the October 17 2017 sailing to the forum so we can begin a FE group?
Thanks,
AquaDame doesn't make the threads. She only adds the link you provide to the list.

How did you start the thread?
To start a Cruise Meet thread go to the main Cruise Meet board:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

and start a new thread there. Title it with the ship name and dates of the cruise. Then copy the URL at the top of the page there. Come back to this thread (or whatever "Find your 201X (ship name) Cruise Meet LINK here" thread applies) and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter