Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you need to locate your Cruise Meet thread.
1) Look for the thread that's titled "Find your (year) (ship name) Cruise Meet LINK here". Click on that.
2) The first post on that thread will have a list of the various cruises that ship is taking that year. Scroll down to your cruise date. If there's a Cruise Meet thread started, there will be a link posted underneath the date.
3) Click on the link (if there is one). Fish Extender groups are handled on Cruise Meet threads.

And when I have found it, what do I do ?

Hello everyone! My fiance Robert and I will be cruising next may for our honeymoon! Any advice?

I am VERY new to the DISboards but wanted to say hello! Me and my family (me, DH and DS (age 6 when cruising) just booked this cruise! What do I do from here?

Hi TuckersMommy & rjcurry! A great place to start would be finding the meet thread for your cruises and saying hello there! They'll be suited to answer any questions you may have about your cruises specifically and sometimes they have fun meet and greets, group tastings etc set up for while you are onboard! :)

Could you add Disney Dream January 27, 2016
January 27th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

Could you add Disney Dream January 27, 2016
January 27th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi Yesenia2388! I do not make the threads, I just add them to the list when cruisers create them. As soon as there is one for your dates posted here, I will be sure to add it too! :thumbsup2

Hi, How do I create a thread, also I read on other threads some have taken it upon themselves to create the FE through the thread so I do not mind starting it if thats ok for January 27, 2017. I already have 3 other guest that want to join as well:)

How long does it normally take to add the link to sailing date? Just want to make sure I posted it correctly last week because I have not seen it available yet. I am new to this but trying to learn.

How long does it normally take to add the link to sailing date? Just want to make sure I posted it correctly last week because I have not seen it available yet. I am new to this but trying to learn.
Usually not long - a day or two. Sometimes the request gets buried before @AquaDame sees it. I flagged it for her notice. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter