Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would love to be part of a FE group! What is the best way for us to do that? My husband and I are cruising with our 3 girls. (Keri-8, Suzanna-6, and Lainey-3)
Our cabin number is 8602!

We would love to be part of a FE group! What is the best way for us to do that? My husband and I are cruising with our 3 girls. (Keri-8, Suzanna-6, and Lainey-3)
Our cabin number is 8602!

Hi Sandy! The best way would be to ask in your cruise meet thread if you may join one - the first post of this thread has the groups all listed by date. Hopefully there is already a group going there! :)

Added and congratulations! I wish you all the best on your cruise and in your marriage! <3

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-january-20-2017.3512845/

Please add this one to the list for Jan 20. Thanks so much! Appreciate all the work that goes into this site.

I have added yours as well, I hope you have smooth sailing and wonderful weather!

Why do I get an error when looking for January 2, 2017 on the 4 night dream

Looks like the title of the thread was changed at some point after it was added which broke the link. At first I thought it was deleted since I couldn't find it with search, but finally rediscovered it without the ship name in the title. I've corrected it.

Looks like the title of the thread was changed at some point after it was added which broke the link. At first I thought it was deleted since I couldn't find it with search, but finally rediscovered it without the ship name in the title. I've corrected it.
Thank you very very much!

Hello !
I'm new to all this Disney Cruise thing and I really want to joint a fish extender group but I don't understand how. Can someone helps me ?
First you need to locate your Cruise Meet thread.
1) Look for the thread that's titled "Find your (year) (ship name) Cruise Meet LINK here". Click on that.
2) The first post on that thread will have a list of the various cruises that ship is taking that year. Scroll down to your cruise date. If there's a Cruise Meet thread started, there will be a link posted underneath the date.
3) Click on the link (if there is one). Fish Extender groups are handled on Cruise Meet threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter