FEBRUARY 2008 WDW travelers post HERE!!!

Wendy, is that his actual birthday??? DD8 was born at 1:31pm on 10/13/99. That is funny, we all have 8 year olds!!!!!

Very funny, DD is 10/10/99

Sabrina, did you get BBB at the castle??? I did NOT know you could make ressies there yet!! I must have missed this, OMG, I am on these boards almost DAILY, how could I have missed it!!!

I knew you could make them for the other one. I bet it is booked solid by now!!!

Yes at the Castle, I just made the ressies maybe 2 weeks ago, if that! Give it a shot, you never know there might still be availability. I didn't even get theres only such and such left. I got to choose a time.. Good Luck!

Thanks Sabrina!! Tell your DD happy birthday!! How funny!! It will be even cooler to meet up with all these 8 year olds to play!!
Calling today!

Lori

My trio is 7, and we will be at the P&P that night too. We plan to come to the mini meet.

Thanks Sabrina!! Tell your DD happy birthday!! How funny!! It will be even cooler to meet up with all these 8 year olds to play!!
Calling today!

Lori

Yes its going to be lots of fun! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed, I hope you get a ressie

And a big Happy Birthday to yours and Wendypoohs daughters

Yay, looking forward to meeting you all :)
A DISer mailed us Pirate costumes for me and DH yesterday! Another DISer is loaning me 2 Capt Jack costumes for the boys. So now I just have to come up with something for DD, although she literally owns every single Disney princess costume.

And Happy Birthday to all the kiddos!
post-71242-1129504160.gif

hbirth5.gif

hbirth6.gif

A DISer mailed us Pirate costumes for me and DH yesterday! Another DISer is loaning me 2 Capt Jack costumes for the boys. So now I just have to come up with something for DD, although she literally owns every single Disney princess costume.

And Happy Birthday to all the kiddos!

Lucky!! My kids refuse to dress, although I will be taking pirate costumes along with us just incase they change their minds. I am hoping DD will want to dress as a pirate, hopefully they still have the pirate tiara at BBB

On the phone with with a Disney CM now, she is saying P & P Party is February 1, 5, 8, (I am telling her those are last years dates and should be on Saturdays) She says I can buy the tickets now.. Something doesnt seem right. This lady tells me I have a 3 digit code associated with my name but I have to give it to her even though she is looking right at it...

Am going to call back to get another CM, hopefully more knowledgable cm

**Update**

No-way I got the same freaking CM

On the phone with with a Disney CM now, she is saying P & P Party is February 1, 5, 8, (I am telling her those are last years dates and should be on Saturdays) She says I can buy the tickets now.. Something doesnt seem right. This lady tells me I have a 3 digit code associated with my name but I have to give it to her even though she is looking right at it...

**Update**

Zounds Very Dumb! (hope that helps! ;)

**Update**

I called yesterday because my Dad got an email with PIN. After putting me on hold, the CM came back and said that I had a PIN also. When I asked for it, she hesitated slightly and then gave me the PIN #. They should give it to you. P.S. Can you ask about all date in Feb? I'm so anxious at this point!! Good Luck with another CM.

I called yesterday because my Dad got an email with PIN. After putting me on hold, the CM came back and said that I had a PIN also. When I asked for it, she hesitated slightly and then gave me the PIN #. They should give it to you. P.S. Can you ask about all date in Feb? I'm so anxious at this point!! Good Luck with another CM.

I am going to try again as soon my boss leaves.. She said “there is a three digit code assigned to your name but you have to give me that code for it to work”. I was like huh:confused:

Sign us up for the mini-meet! We are 4. My kids are a little younger 6 & will be 3, but we'd love to see all of you! The details sound fine to me :)

Oh, and I am jealous! My sister got a pin emailed to her, and I called - but no pin for me.:sad2: I glad for you all though.:thumbsup2

Happy birthday to all the kiddies! :wizard:

Wendy, is that his actual birthday??? DD8 was born at 1:31pm on 10/13/99. That is funny, we all have 8 year olds!!

Lori - Yes that is his actual B-day. He was born at 1:54pm

It's so wierd that we have so much in common........ I don't mean wierd, but you know!!! Funny!

Good Luck with the BBB - let us know if you get in!!!

Another DISer is loaning me 2 Capt Jack costumes for the boys.

Denise - My DS will be dressed up as Jack too - it would be too cute if all our little "Jacks" were at the same tutorial!!! I can hardly wait for all the kiddos to meet - how fun!!!!

Lucky!! My kids refuse to dress, although I will be taking pirate costumes along with us just incase they change their minds. I am hoping DD will want to dress as a pirate, hopefully they still have the pirate tiara at BBB

Sabrina, maybe if you tell them about all thier new friends that will be dressing up - they might want too?!! They are all going to be so cute!!!

Okay, Wendypooh, they are like 20 minutes apart-was he a c-section??? That would be even wierder(oh and i knew what you meant!!). She was born at East Jefferson, where I was really treated like a piece of meat. It was NOT a good experience. I was treated much nicer at a Columbia hospital in Plano, Tx for DD9. It was like I was having her naturally! (I say that sarcastically b/c EJ put me in a room a little bigger than a closet BECAUSE it was a section and not a a "natural" birth. can you tell it still bugs me, 8 years later.) I would NEVER go there for another baby(not that THAT is in any plans-anymore!!) Afterward I was put in a room(holding, after surgery area) with other people seperated by curtains-grrrrrrrrr. I finally got into a "birthing room" after a few hours. In texas, I had a birthing room the whole time, it was peaceful and beautiful. I only left to HAVE her(c-section also, breech). DH was there for the epidural and held my hands. At EJ they wisked him off while the physically rolled me over like a cow and stuck me in my back w/out warning.

Okay, off my roll....

As you may remember, Haley (DD8) will be Jack Sparrow also, DD9(10 by then) will be Elizabeth Swann.

I will add you Disneymom14!! can't wait to meet you!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter