Favorite Breakfast on Property?

Said that the choices were severely reduced. Specifically a lot of the custom lines like "build your own burger" and stuff. Build your own pasta was still available but "all of the choices/ingredients that made it great are gone". Food was coming out cold, all the typical food complaints of a mediocre restaurant.

Like I said, I only read this from another poster. I have never been to Landscape and experienced anything short of the best quick service dining experience on property. However, it has been about a year since I've been there.

Appreciate the explanation - thanks! We don't plan on having many meals there, but we'll see how it goes - I'll stay optimistic for now!

Appreciate the explanation - thanks! We don't plan on having many meals there, but we'll see how it goes - I'll stay optimistic for now!

Let me know how it goes. Planning on maybe going in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Since we are staying at the Poly, I went ahead and booked Kona. My DH reminded me that we ate there back in 2010 and it was great (if I remember correctly) and super convenient to our stay this time. And while not generally a huge lover of buffets (BAD possible food poisoning situation once upon a time), I went ahead and booked Boma for breakfast on our AK day. So many of you are raving about it so I must go see what all the fuss is about!! Lol...also, I'd like to go just to finally see AKL!

Let me know how it goes. Planning on maybe going in the next couple of weeks.

We got back last week and didn't have any issues with Landscape except that they never seemed to have enough registers open. I liked the create-your-own pasta (one serving was enough dinner for me for two nights), my DH stuck with the burger, and my DD liked the kids' grilled cheese. I don't know what kinds of options used to be available, but we thought what they had was fine, and everything seemed fresh. It was also great to find out that they accept Tables in Wonderland.

Hello! Tweaking my ADRs for our upcoming trip and I'm debating our breakfast ADR on our last day. We don't fly out until late so we have plenty of time and I'd like to enjoy one last great breakfast. Currently, I have an early BOG reserved for that morning but we will be dining there for lunch earlier in the trip so I'm open to changing it to something else. Where is your favorite breakfast spot in WDW (parks or resort, characters or no) and why?

We were totally unimpressed with BOG breakfast. The Wave at CR has a fabulous breakfast.

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Since we are staying at the Poly, I went ahead and booked Kona. My DH reminded me that we ate there back in 2010 and it was great (if I remember correctly) and super convenient to our stay this time. And while not generally a huge lover of buffets (BAD possible food poisoning situation once upon a time), I went ahead and booked Boma for breakfast on our AK day. So many of you are raving about it so I must go see what all the fuss is about!! Lol...also, I'd like to go just to finally see AKL!

Kona and Boma were going to be my two suggestions. Kona has the Big Kahuna, which is a huge portion of just about everything they have to offer. The macadamia nut pancakes were a great sweet treat after all the savory items on the plate. We also tried the French press pot, which I thought was fantastic.

Even if you're not very into buffets, Boma is excellent. The buffet is seriously extensive with so many traditional options along with all the interesting African based foods to try. There were many hot and cold options, different oatmeal types, pastries, meat choices, etc. Definitely worth a try.

I really enjoyed our BOG quick service breakfast, my croque madame was really good and I liked the assortment of pastries they give you. I want to try Kona so bad, I've only had it for dinner, but I really want some Tonga Toast and a Samoan!

I have to say that I really LOVE Grand Floridian Cafe. It's really pretty in there and I always get a Mimosa and the Lobster Eggs Benedict! AMAZING. Second choice would be Tusker House and third would be Crystal Palace.

Hello! Tweaking my ADRs for our upcoming trip and I'm debating our breakfast ADR on our last day. We don't fly out until late so we have plenty of time and I'd like to enjoy one last great breakfast. Currently, I have an early BOG reserved for that morning but we will be dining there for lunch earlier in the trip so I'm open to changing it to something else. Where is your favorite breakfast spot in WDW (parks or resort, characters or no) and why?

Boma for the food, Crystal Palace if you want to be in the parks and/or interact with characters.

Just returned.... our Favorite meal was The Wave...... Breakfast buffet (though it was more lunchtime for us) was AMAZING. I will be going back next time. Not too pricey and WONDERFUL food....

I have to say that I really LOVE Grand Floridian Cafe. It's really pretty in there and I always get a Mimosa and the Lobster Eggs Benedict! AMAZING. Second choice would be Tusker House and third would be Crystal Palace.

Hmmmm....lobster eggs benny?? I may need to adjust some ADRs....

1900 Park Fare. Eggs cooked to order or in an omelette, lobster Benedict, strawberry soup and the Mad Hatter. Plus dessert!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter