Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
This proves nothing. Those are times for lunch that were available upon release. HBD was available on 1/1 for 11:15 and 11:45 am. It’s the cause and effect falacy. It doesn’t mean your ADR converted to Fantasmic.

I was banned for 10 days for much less than calling someone ‘idiotic and childish’ on these boards. All I was trying to do is warn people not to let go of hard to get ADRs and with a lot of proof to back me up.

Good luck to all who are still searching. I see ADRs available a day or two before, so keep trying. I’m disconnecting from this thread as well.
Personally, I think your posts on this subject come across as dismissive and condescending. Multiple people have shown that this was seemingly done for select January dates and times. I’ve seen enough to conclude it was not simply coincidental. It is not believable to me that it would be a coincidence that I did not see a 50s Fantasmic package for hours until I canceled my non-Fantasmic package for 4 people on 1/1/23 at 4:10 pm and a Fantasmic package for 4 immediately appeared for 50s at 4:10 pm.

No one claimed it would work for all reservations. Obviously it won’t. There’s limited capacity in the amphitheater. But to act like you are an expert on this subject when you certainly are not (none of us are) is rather off-putting. I don’t know who bought you the high horse you ride through this thread, but it limits discourse. People come here for information from more than one other person.

Not that it will stop you.

Good luck finding ADRs, all. I’m done with this.

I must say I did cancel my ADR and it did come up as a Fantasmic package right away and I did book it asap. Needless to say we are excited about it. I did it at like 10pm and I was fast to check available Fantasmic Packages right after.
What day is your reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter