Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtran004

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any recent luck with booking a Fantasmic dining package? 60+4 and I tried to book this morning. It is unclear to me whether they are all booked, OR if they have not all been released yet.

We spoke to the reservation staff and asked if Fantasmic dining packages were actually available and fully booked or if there is going to be more released. They said that they are fully booked by December guests staying 12+ days.

We spoke to the reservation staff and asked if Fantasmic dining packages were actually available and fully booked or if there is going to be more released. They said that they are fully booked by December guests staying 12+ days.
They were not released at 60 days. Some CMs are more informed than others. Ask them if Dec 26th fireworks will be Enchantment (wrong) or Minnie’s Christmastime (right answer)

They were not released at 60 days. Some CMs are more informed than others. Ask them if Dec 26th fireworks will be Enchantment (wrong) or Minnie’s Christmastime (right answer)
Exactly. And January was never released (you can tell because they never even loaded times).

You are probably right. Someone on another thread said they book Fantasmic dining for the week after Christmas. Maybe it was really all gone.

Post 54:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/boma-adr-not-available-after-dec13.3899003/page-3

When my booking window opened I could have booked any day in December, including Dec 31st but nothing for January. I need Jan 2nd.

When my booking window opened I could have booked any day in December, including Dec 31st but nothing for January. I need Jan 2nd.
Same here. And I saw plenty of times right through 12/31. I’ve been obsessively checking for over a week for January.

Did I just miss it? I don’t see anything and I checked Now and 30 mins ago. I needed 12/29 or 1/1for 5. I checked for 2-6 people and nothing

Last edited:
If I search on the website, I see all restaurants except HBD grayed out for 1/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter