Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking people gave them up for Fantasmic packages which I can’t see
Those dining times have been available for over a week. They’ve slowly reduced as they’ve been booked. There’s never been a time I’ve looked and not seen those restaurants and Oga’s.

Did anyone else see anything? It’s not like we have a life or kids to be doing this at all hours.

You have to be careful..

Technical glitch in the dining for Fantasmic and it keeps giving me regular ADR confirmation .

You have to be careful..

Technical glitch in the dining for Fantasmic and it keeps giving me regular ADR confirmation .
How are you booking it (app, website?; individual restaurant; what time) as I don’t see anything for party of 5

Can someone screenshot availability for Fantasmic package as I see none for - party of 1-6 for lunch/dinner

If it’s gone I want to stop looking

If you search for Fantasmic and then click on of the restaurants, you will be booking individual restaurant not Fantasmic package.

Confirmation has to say Fantasmic Package. Maybe people are confusing these two?

I booked my fantasmic dinner package on Christmas Day through the app, If that helps
Was it for Christmas Day? In that case they’re probably just all gone (for 12/29 at least);

I’m still uncertain what’s going on 1/1; weather IT unlocked all these ADRs for individual restaurants or people switched

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter