~~~Fall Yankee Candle scent/received~~~.....CLOSED

Thanks for checking in, Dania.

That just leaves one more to post about mailing.

Hopefully we will start hearing of some arrivals....they have been slow to start this time around, only 2 so far.
A couple of more are due today :yay:

Mrsheppo Loves ME:cloud9:

I just got such a wonderful package from Barbara...

I got a tart warmer with a rooster on it...I needed one:worship:
A package of tea lights
Tarts: Apple pie,:worship:Black Cherry;Farmers market;Maple pancakes;Autumn Fruit;Kiwi Berries, Clean Cotton; Frosted Pumpkin:Pomegranate Fruit;Autumn Leaves.

A jar of Autumn Leaves:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Have it burning right now:cloud9:

A porcelain ornament ..spiced pumpkin.

This was a very generous package. Thank you so much. I just love everything. My house smells so good:love::lovestruc Even the box made my garage smell good:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ok, I just checked the Fedex tracking and it says it is out for delivery via the USPS. Now what is confusing is that now the delivery dates says Sept. 7 instead of the 4th. So is it out for delivery or is it going to be delivered on Tues.?

That is odd, Ashley.

I have gotten packages that were supposed to come UPS and then the USPS delivered them....not sure why.

Glad to hear of one arrival today.

Tina.....I need you to check in with us. Did you mail??

Ok, I just checked the Fedex tracking and it says it is out for delivery via the USPS. Now what is confusing is that now the delivery dates says Sept. 7 instead of the 4th. So is it out for delivery or is it going to be delivered on Tues.?

It arrived this afternoon.

I received 2 votives - Pumpkin Pie and Spiced Pumpkin
2 medium jars - Macintosh and Farmer's Market
a crackled maple tealight holder.

Thanks so much Ashley. I loved everything you picked out.

Mrsheppo Loves ME:cloud9:

I just got such a wonderful package from Barbara...

I got a tart warmer with a rooster on it...I needed one:worship:
A package of tea lights
Tarts: Apple pie,:worship:Black Cherry;Farmers market;Maple pancakes;Autumn Fruit;Kiwi Berries, Clean Cotton; Frosted Pumpkin:Pomegranate Fruit;Autumn Leaves.

A jar of Autumn Leaves:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Have it burning right now:cloud9:

A porcelain ornament ..spiced pumpkin.

This was a very generous package. Thank you so much. I just love everything. My house smells so good:love::lovestruc Even the box made my garage smell good:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm so glad you liked everything Lori. Enjoy the fall!

It arrived this afternoon.

I received 2 votives - Pumpkin Pie and Spiced Pumpkin
2 medium jars - Macintosh and Farmer's Market
a crackled maple tealight holder.

Thanks so much Ashley. I loved everything you picked out.

I am glad everything arrived ok. Enjoy!

Detailed Results:

Delivered, September 03, 2010, 11:14 am, SPRING GROVE, PA 17362
Arrival at Post Office, September 03, 2010, 6:00 am, SPRING GROVE, PA 17362
Processed through Sort Facility, September 02, 2010, 3:14 pm, HARRISBURG, PA 17107
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 01, 2010

My package was deliver on Sept 3rd, hopefully my pal checks in soon.

I think your pal is one that is on vacation, Jean. I don't have my lost right by me. I will post tomorrow and let you know.

Happy Labor Day!

I just checked my tracking and it says mine was delivered!

Will check back tommorrow if my box arrives. If not I will be gone until next Monday.

I arrived home at 7:15 today, just in time to get ready for work. :cool1: I did receive a box from Yankee Candle and will open it when I get home from work tonight.

Thanks in advance to whoever sent it:goodvibes.

Cindy

:yay: Can't wait to hear.

The arrivals have been slow....and I miss hearing about all the things.
We should have a lot this week, hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter