~~~Fall Yankee Candle scent/received~~~.....CLOSED

Great!! That just leaves 4 more people to check in.

Just be sure to post back here when you actually mail ::yes::

Mine has arrived to its destination :) Hope someone likes it

Your item was delivered at 1:43 pm on September 01, 2010

Mine has arrived to its destination :) Hope someone likes it

Your item was delivered at 1:43 pm on September 01, 2010

I just got home from work to find a very heavy package waiting for me!

In the box is:

Harvest-scented tea lights
Pumpkin-scented votives
Two leaf tea light holders
A Thanksgiving votive holder
A Halloween votive holder
A Blueberry Muffin-scented mini-jar candle
A mini-jar shade with sunflowers
A stuffed moose (that smells very nice and cinnamon-y!)
Star sunglasses
A Mickey lanyard
A baseball cap
A travel toothbrush set
Dental floss (are you trying to tell me something? ;) )
A travel shaving kit
Go Fish and Flaptacular card games
An emory board/nail file
A pin with my name on it
Notepads and a pen
A turtle magnet
A turtle figurine
Mini Pixar figurines
A Tink iron-on transfer
I think it's a t-shirt in a Cypress computer chip package?
Green & Black tea
A keychain

Whew! Thank you so much Nancy! How on earth did you fit all that in the box?! And what are you doing in October--want to come to NY to help me pack for my trip? :lmao:

Thank you again! :hug:

:rotfl: Well, when I moved, I discoverd all the things I had for exchanges....soooo, my boxes are going to be loaded (some odd things will be included ::yes:: )
DH travels a lot and so I have a lot of travel items he gets in hotels....the razor and toothbrush....and yes, a tee shirt is in that square. That is the company he works for.

Hope you liked the actual Yankee candle things :rotfl:

I will let you know how the packing I have to do for my cruise goes....hoping for the best. 2 weeks is going to be a challenge to get in a suitcase AND keep in the weight limit :eek:
As for Oct.....Disneyland is calling to me....but that is easy, as we will be driving.

But....getting long winded here, I do love packing. Just packed DH for a 2 week trip to Asia and go it all in one suitcase and under weight :yay:

:rotfl: Well, when I moved, I discoverd all the things I had for exchanges....soooo, my boxes are going to be loaded (some odd things will be included ::yes:: )
DH travels a lot and so I have a lot of travel items he gets in hotels....the razor and toothbrush....and yes, a tee shirt is in that square. That is the company he works for.

Hope you liked the actual Yankee candle things :rotfl:

I will let you know how the packing I have to do for my cruise goes....hoping for the best. 2 weeks is going to be a challenge to get in a suitcase AND keep in the weight limit :eek:
As for Oct.....Disneyland is calling to me....but that is easy, as we will be driving.

But....getting long winded here, I do love packing. Just packed DH for a 2 week trip to Asia and go it all in one suitcase and under weight :yay:

Wow--that's some awesome packing! :thumbsup2 I hope one day soon you'll share the packing secrets! :flower3:

Tomorrow is mail day!!

Still 5 people to report about mailing or confirm that they did indeed mail their packages.

Today is mail day!!

We need 3 people to report mailing and 2 people that said they were mailing to verify.

Reminder PMs will go out this afternoon.

My package just arrived, it came from Christiann.

My package included 3 tarts and 3 samplers (Autumn Fruit, Harvest, and Apple Cider), plus a Autumn Fruit tart burner.

Thanks so much...

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I ordered my exchanges and will let you know the progress.

Cindy

My package just arrived, it came from Christiann.

My package included 3 tarts and 3 samplers (Autumn Fruit, Harvest, and Apple Cider), plus a Autumn Fruit tart burner.

Thanks so much...

Wow, it came a day early! Enjoy :)

Thanks for checking in, Cindy.

That leaves one and 2 to verify......we're getting closer :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter