~~~Fall Yankee Candle scent/received~~~.....CLOSED

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :yay:

Please post here when you send out and when you receive.
And tell us!! :hyper: We love to hear about all the goodies as they arrive.

Reminder: Mail date is 9-3.....please get them out on time.
I leave for vacation on 9-16 and really hope we can get this wrapped up by then.

Have fun.
I sent the latest code and coupon site in the notes with your names.....be sure to use them. Saves a lot of money.

Mine is almost ready. Mailing tomorrow or Monday......still disorganized here :rolleyes:

:yay:

Anyone burning today? What scents?

I have Vanilla Lime and Juicy Peach out, but haven't burned anything since we have been in AZ

:yay:

Anyone burning today? What scents?

I have Vanilla Lime and Juicy Peach out, but haven't burned anything since we have been in AZ

It's my block party today, so I'm on the hunt for the anti-mosquito reed diffuser. My sister bought my mom one last year, and it really worked! None left at the Yankee Candle store, but the salesperson said to try Home Depot. I never knew Home Depot carried Yankee Candle merchandise :confused3 So, off to run last minute errands before the block gets closed off!

I received an email stating that my order had been shipped. Since I had the tracking number, I was able to check the Fedex site and it says it will be delivered on Sept 4. I am not sure why it is going to take a week for Fedex to get it there.

No burning here either......100 still....but just put a new plug-in freshener in DH's office and it smells good...cinnamon stick

My package is in the mail....should arrive in 2 days.

Any other mailings?

Finished my shopping today. Will be dropping my package off tomorrow afternoon.

Mine shipped today, and is expected to arrive on Saturday (as long as a hurricane doesn't come along to change that :rolleyes1)

We might have an arrival today :hyper:

Friday is mail day.....still a lot of packages to get sent out....please get them out in time ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter