Fall Promotion to be released...

You know, I knew from the start that it was likely not going to be until April 1ST, but I really thought it would be released today to Disney Visa holders. Maybe that is a sign that it isn't free dining? Or maybe it is a sign that they are just not releasing it to us first? Or maybe it is a sign that we won't get it until April 1ST? Or maybe it isn't a sign at all and I am just driving myself nuts? Yep that last one sounds most likely. :lmao:

checking disboard........hurry up and get ready for work.......run back to check disboard.......get kids breakfast.........check disboard.......iron clothes.....then check Allegiant Air for airfare deals:......is anyone else doing the same?
:rotfl2:

I'm think I agree with everyone who thinks it's going to be released April 1st. Disney still doesn't have any fall promos released. In my opinion it looks like they are having problems getting summer/busy season filled. I hope they release it sooner so I don't have to wait any longer! However I'd rather have it released where they want to then never to have it released this year. I hate waiting!!!!

think Disney just likes to play with our heads? :lmao:

We mess with our own heads. I know some won't know this since they are new or haven't paid attention. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen this happen. The CM's seem to tell people just whatever comes into their heads to say, not what they know as a fact. The CM who 'started' this probably just thought it made sense that it would come out and said it. Again, like I said, I have seen this happen many times. It just seems to me a well known fact that we dissers get this all worked up based on unreliable CM information, then it is often a big let down. I knew from history etc that it may well happen, however, I didn't get my hopes up. AND I couldn't get my hubbs to go ahead and book something before the old deal ran out.

Disney room special for summer is up. It is not as good as good as the one that just expired but it is something. Nothing on FD yet for fall or summer.

Anybody find it odd that Disney released yet another summer discount...but this time for cruises. I know its not a FD or WDW but are they that in trouble that they need more people? This is a kids sail free on some of the cruises. I noticed on my facebook page.
http://www.mousemisers.com/2010/kids-sail-free-on-2010-northern-european-disney-cruises/
I also noticed that the current DV kids stay/play/eat free promo expires April 24. Has anybody thought that maybe that one has to expire before they offer FD? And if thats the case does that mean I may have to wait another month before I can possible get FD? :scared1: I am not getting enough sleep as it is....and talk about dreams.....mine usually involve something random like somebody figured out how to go into my brain and switched what I see. I think its Disney....they are trying to brainwash me!!! :dance3:

Anybody find it odd that Disney released yet another summer discount...but this time for cruises. I know its not a FD or WDW but are they that in trouble that they need more people? This is a kids sail free on some of the cruises. I noticed on my facebook page.
http://www.mousemisers.com/2010/kids-sail-free-on-2010-northern-european-disney-cruises/
I also noticed that the current DV kids stay/play/eat free promo expires April 24. Has anybody thought that maybe that one has to expire before they offer FD? And if thats the case does that mean I may have to wait another month before I can possible get FD? :scared1: I am not getting enough sleep as it is....and talk about dreams.....mine usually involve something random like somebody figured out how to go into my brain and switched what I see. I think its Disney....they are trying to brainwash me!!! :dance3:

I can't wait that long:sad2::sad2::sad2::confused3

I am not getting enough sleep as it is....and talk about dreams.....mine usually involve something random like somebody figured out how to go into my brain and switched what I see. I think its Disney....they are trying to brainwash me!!! :dance3:

Thank heavens I'm not the only one then! :yay:

I have literally woken up during the night THINKING of our trip. Resort, parks, dining... And our trip is still 6 months away! :goodvibes

Thank heavens I'm not the only one then! :yay:

I have literally woken up during the night THINKING of our trip. Resort, parks, dining... And our trip is still 6 months away! :goodvibes
We're not going until Nov and I'm already obsessed! My husband is starting to get worried!!

I believe Disney put out a rather weak spring/summer promotion last year for a couple of days before announcing the free dining.

I'm not worry though. If Disney doesn't bring back free dining (but I'm sure they will), there should be another good deal coming in it's place. Disney isn't stupid, they won't bite the hand that feeds. ;)

I believe Disney put out a rather weak spring/summer promotion last year for a couple of days before announcing the free dining.

I'm not worry though. If Disney doesn't bring back free dining (but I'm sure they will), there should be another good deal coming in it's place. Disney isn't stupid, they won't bite the hand that feeds. ;)

I agree...:lmao:Disney would never do that...:lmao:hand that feeds:rotfl:

Disney won't not send out a deal for hurricane season. They always have trouble filing rooms.
They have put out promos that are small for summer the last few years...I believe...before offering FD. I think one will be on the way.

Oh don't even get me started on this...as if I'm not already losing enough sleep with a 13 month old and another due in a month, I wake up wondering if it's time to check for any deals. Geez. :lmao:

MAYBE!?:) Disney will INCREASE room rates and park tickets!!!:confused:

Then hardly any one will book and the parks will be really empty and NO LINES, NO STANDING ON BUSES, No need for FAST PASS, NO RESTURANT RESSIE'S NEEDED!:thumbsup2

:wizard: "A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep "princess:

:rolleyes1 :dance3:

I hope this promotion is only up for a few days before they add the fall promo! I have been having nothing but Disney dreams (or rather nightmares) since I started booking my September trip... in January! They need to post the promo, so I can make any changes needed asap. Then maybe I can get some real sleep! :surfweb:

One thing's for sure: Disney WILL HAVE to compete again the opening of Harry Potter at Universal. So that's encouraging...:thumbsup2

Good point, I didn't think of Harry Potter opening up! That does bode well for us Disney fantics! :goodvibes

True but isn't HP World opening in June? The current promos already account for that time frame and 2 months past it. This is thier competing w/ WWOHP deal I think.

IF after WWOHP opens and it really makes attendance dive at Disney then I could see some better promos coming down the pike but for now I think this is what we can expect until attendance starts to be effected (which won't happen till after the opening in mid/late June).

I've booked at Universal for our trip the last week of August. If Disney doesn't offer some deal, I am spending my money at Universal instead. I got a great rate at Royal Pacific Resort.

Maggie

This is exactly what I'm thinking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter