• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall free dining offer!

There's a thread going on right now regarding the GP offer for FD. You can find it here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951866

Yep great thread (BIG thanks to Danny25) and for those who just can't wait here's the dates he shows on that link :goodvibes

These are the dates of the new offer that will be released in July 12

9/30 to 10/4

10/19 to 11/1

11/9 to 11/15

11/23 to 11/29

12/10 to 12/13

ONLY TO CLARIFY YOUR CHECK IN DATE MUST BE IN ONE OF THESE TIME FRAMES AND YOU WILL GET FD FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAY UP TO 14 DAYS OK?

All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.-

Like the last promotion quick service for values and standar dining plan for moderates and the luxes
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951866

I have a question about the pin people talk about on the forum. So Disney sends random people free dining pins to your account? You receive via a email? Confused how that works as I have never received and we go every year at least once :confused3

I have a question about the pin people talk about on the forum. So Disney sends random people free dining pins to your account? You receive via a email? Confused how that works as I have never received and we go every year at least once :confused3

Read this FAQ thread and scroll down to where it explains all about discounts, codes and PIN offers (and how to get them):

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=762220

:wave2:

Nothing on the other thread talks about DV getting FD starting tomorrow. I wonder if this is realiable.... I don't want to loose sleep tonight and Wednesday night. Anyone else heard about FD getting realeased for DV on 7/9?

Several people on the Fall Dining Watch thread have reported getting free dining for these dates with the Disney Visa this morning. I'm on hold now:cool1:

The free dining offer for Disney Visa holders did infact come out this morning.

Yes! Thank You, Thank You! Just got off the phone with Disney and am all set for Nov. 28-Dec. 8th!:wave2:

I don't qualify for free DDP as I am Canadian and can't get the Disney Visa but I am anticipating it to be extended to the public soon. Does anyone know what the minimum length of pass you need to buy to qualify?

I don't qualify for free DDP as I am Canadian and can't get the Disney Visa but I am anticipating it to be extended to the public soon. Does anyone know what the minimum length of pass you need to buy to qualify?

Generally a minimum of a 2 day MYW ticket per person.

got FD today, but I just want to let everyone know that hasn't checked out all the other threads... Most people are having to upgrade their rooms to get the FD (I had to switch from a std view RGR to a river view) and you have to pay the ticket price difference :( I upgraded from DDP to DxDP... so I saved less than $70. I know I'm getting more food, but I really don't like the room change. I'm never in my room except to sleep, so I could really care less about the view out the window.... oh, and I live less than 2 miles from teh REAL Mississippi river... I don't need to see a river outside my window while on vacation.

got FD today, but I just want to let everyone know that hasn't checked out all the other threads... Most people are having to upgrade their rooms to get the FD (I had to switch from a std view RGR to a river view) and you have to pay the ticket price difference :( I upgraded from DDP to DxDP... so I saved less than $70. I know I'm getting more food, but I really don't like the room change. I'm never in my room except to sleep, so I could really care less about the view out the window.... oh, and I live less than 2 miles from teh REAL Mississippi river... I don't need to see a river outside my window while on vacation.

Yea, I was noticing that. DH and I are already booked at CBR with a POTC themed room. My mom and brother are sharing a standard room at CBR. I'm hoping that there aren't any strings attached with our reservations through the TA we are booked with.

After being on hold for 30 minutes this morning I finally had a live person come on the line to tell me their reservation system is crashed and to try back in an hour. :furious:

I'm confused on the email I got. It gives the dates Sept. 30th-Oct. 4th in the email but when you click on the link for more details, September is not even available on the chart at all. The earliest date is October 19th for value resorts. Am I missing something? Would I be able to book for Oct. 2nd at Pop and still get the free dining?

FINALLY got through when their system was up and running and switched to "Free" Dining and it saved our party of two $445 total over what we had booked originally. Now I just have to call back on Thursday when it opens up to the general public and switch our other 7 parties reservations!:cool1:

So upset, we booked our trip months ago for 11/16/2012 and just received the Disney VISA free dining offer. Does anyone know if I rebooked for 11/15
and paid for the extra night, but not really check in until the 16th, would we get free dining.:confused3

So upset, we booked our trip months ago for 11/16/2012 and just received the Disney VISA free dining offer. Does anyone know if I rebooked for 11/15
and paid for the extra night, but not really check in until the 16th, would we get free dining.:confused3

I am fairly certain you would need to actually check in on the 15th. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter